[Archive] Clash of the Titans - Warplock vs Swiss - Lizardmen vs Dark Elves - Which is better?

WarplockMonkey:

Well, we all know the answer to that title is Chaos Dwarves, but bear with me…:stuck_out_tongue:

As some of you may know, myself and swissdictator have been having a little (friendly) feud lately over our respective armies, each thinking the other one was better. So, to find out which truely is the best, we have devised a little competition…

Each of us has to rustle up a cool conversion of a model from our army, and then write some fluff behind it.

This is where you guys come in…on the 8th of Feburary, we will post both of our entries, and it will be up to you kind people to vote one which is the best.

The winner of the competition will gain all bragging rights, so of course this is a momentous prize indeed :stuck_out_tongue:

So people, as fellow fans of the warhammer franchise i urge you, help us settle this conflict once and for all!

- Warplock

Willmark:

Ahh I was wondering when you would get around to posting this. I look forward to seeing the results from both of you.

Swissdictator:

Some examples of my work

Black Coach

Yes, it’s a Screamer of Tzeentch pulling the coach coming out of a dive crashing through the tree. My apologies for the camera, still learning how to use the new one.

Dark Riders

My entire Dark Elf army is themed as invading Lustria.

WarplockMonkey:

And heres some example of my work

A heavily converted Skink Priest

A completely sculpted Saurus Character

A completely sculpted Saurus Character with the Mark of Sotek

My entirely Sculpted slann (on the first picture he is half-painted) on a converted Palanquin

A heavily Converted Saurus Character

- Warplock

Kera foehunter:

well what type of bragging rights There just lizardman and dark elves!!

not much to bragg about!!!

well good luck let the carnage begin!!!

al-hashut:

Game on!

Good luck to the both of you, i eagerly await to see your respective works

Cryonicleech:

Oi! we’z got us a right good fight 'ere! Get ta da bashin ladz!

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Damn i can’t choose who to back up

Oh well at least blood will spill…what!?! no vilence

GRNDL:

Unfortunately, nice sculpts and paintjobs don’t win battles. You should choose to fight under more gentlemanly/sporting terms, like a Warhammer Fantasy Battle by mail/PM or something. You could use Fantasy Grounds or whatever it is for the dice rolling and model placement.

Fallen246:

One of my favourite armies versing an army I like yet haven’t tried.

Dammit, I don’t know who to go for…

Servius:

------

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kera foehunter:

come on let here some smack down!!! to get this battle going!!!

Swissdictator:

Kera, rest assured… you’ll be getting your shipment of Roast Loin of Skink soon enough… your crew will be well fed. I assure you.

Kera, rest assured... you'll be getting your shipment of Roast Loin of Skink soon enough... your crew will be well fed. I assure you.

swissdictator
Thats fighters talk does Warplock have a comeback?

WarplockMonkey:

Yes Kera,but you will be less pleased when you finds out those dastardly elves have painted flowers on the hull, with ‘MAN LOVE IS OK’ underneath…

Its ok, here, ill lend you my Elf-Hide scrubbing rag…i get through so many these days, the amount of blood on our alters gets greater every day! Sotek is pleased!

- Warplock

Swissdictator:

Rest assured Warplock, that after a long day of torture and hardwork, the slaves taken from your lands can feast on raw Slann meat.

Also, your obsession with man love is quite strong, are you perhaps projecting? No worries though, the cries of anguish coming from the Lizardmen shall greatly please Khaine. The screams from the Kroxigors are particularly pleasing I might add.

Also, does Sotek approve when we use your own pyramids and altars as torture chambers? Otherwise, why would he be pleased?

Oh! there going to be fist’s flying nexts

But as a LM and DE player I’m angry at both of you

Swissdictator:

Heh, no worries Godbob. It’s more likely Warplock and I will be laughing our heads off then throwing fists! It’s all in good fun.

Why are you angry at both of us? Doesn’t one army call out more to you? Not just asking that because of your avatar either. :wink:

I know some people will hope Warplock wins as they’re anti-elf/pro-lizard… and some people hope I win for being pro-Druchii/anti-lizard. As long as people set that bias aside, aside from joking around here, and judge Warplock’s and my work fairly it’s all cool. As why should Warplock and I have a strangle hold on the fun of the banter? :wink:

WarplockMonkey:

No…STOP SWISS…after the torture you gave my poor lizards last time…they were walking bow legged for weeks! You left whips and gimp masks everywhere! No wonder they screamed so loud…

And i think Godbobs angry because hes a 50/50 split…this will be interesting to see who he chooses :wink:

And its all fun and games for the kiddies really… theres no malice behind it! :smiley: Well…not from MY side anyway…im not too sure about Swiss…hes a dastardly character that one…:stuck_out_tongue:

And try not to be bias when voting, just look at the models, read the fluff, and listen to your heart…and you will know which to choose…:wink:

Oh yeah, just as a note, my model is half way sculpted…its going to be 100% sculpt-work :wink:

- Warplock

Swissdictator:

No..STOP SWISS....after the torture you gave my poor lizards last time...they were walking bow legged for weeks! You left whips and gimp masks everywhere! No wonder they screamed so loud...

WarplockMonkey
No, no, no.... they LIKED that part! I guess my BSB has a purpose afterall...
And i think Godbobs angry because hes a 50/50 split...this will be interesting to see who he chooses ;)

And its all fun and games for the kiddies really... theres no malice behind it! :D Well....not from MY side anyway....im not too sure about Swiss....hes a dastardly character that one....:P

WarplockMonkey
It could also be VERY fun for Godbobs too.

Me dasterdly? I doubt that... I'm an equal opportunity oppressor!
Oh yeah, just as a note, my model is half way sculpted...its going to be 100% sculpt-work ;)

WarplockMonkey
I hate you. No, really, I do... my army rules say so. ;) *joking*

I'm also well along in my work... I have some cool ideas for this.