[Archive] Classic RPG supplements: D&D Battletech Robotech

Blue in VT:

Hi all,

I’m on holiday visiting my parents who live halfway across the country…and while I’m here I’ve been digging through my old gaming stuff…hoping to find a forgotten lead stash…sadly that hasn’t panned out but I did come across quite few old RPG supplements from a Number of different systems. I sure these are of interest to someone…but am not sure about value…though I will take a look on ebay and see what I can figure out…anyway…if you are interested let me know. I would consider trade for old lead or cash offers. As you can see from the pictures these have all been used…some fairly heavily…there may be writing inside some of the modules but I believe that all the pieces are there. I can provide more detail on specific things if there are questions.

Here us what I’ve found so far

D&D

BATTLETECH

ROBOTECH

Let me know if you see anything of interest…and we can discuss trade or sale. Please keep in mind that I’m in the US…so shipping overseas can be pricy…though as these are printed material might be manageable…I’ll look into that.

Cheers,

Blue

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Ugh. I think I still have literally all of that in a box somewhere…

Blue in VT:

Lowered expectation…

Everything available still. I’m looking for about $5 a module and $10 for the screen and battletech tech readout.

Bulk discounts available.

Cheers,

Blue

Willmark:

Might be interested in the DM screen, everything else I have and don’t play robotech.

Blue in VT:

:cheers

Just let me know Will and ill drop it in the mail for you…postage free!

Cheers,

Blue