[Archive] Cleaning pays off

brotsorrow:

So i was cleaning my laundry room, and low and behold i found a tote containing a new carnifex, land raider, and an immolator… The best finds in the tote were the CDs i found - a box of oglah khan`s hobgob wolfboyz, a chaod dwarf earth shaker (still in original plastic wrap), CD lord on G. Taurus in the box and 30 classic plastic CDs with great weapon…

If only this was enough for me to clean again…

beefcake:

What luck!! All I found when I cleaned out my laundry was filth… and a baby sock.

RichardC1967:

So i was cleaning my laundry room, and low and behold i found a tote containing a new carnifex, land raider, and an immolator...... The best finds in the tote were the CDs i found - a box of oglah khan`s hobgob wolfboyz, a chaod dwarf earth shaker (still in original plastic wrap), CD lord on G. Taurus in the box and 30 classic plastic CDs with great weapon........

If only this was enough for me to clean again....

brotsorrow
no matter what you say you found..you're not getting me to clean my laundry room with your tall tales...;P

brotsorrow:

i knew i had these figures somewhere but thought they might have gotten lostwhen the ex moved out… Now to convince my self i had a unit of bull centaurs stashed somewhere…

beefcake:

They might be at my place… you’ll need to tidy everywhere though inside and out, but I can’t be sure you’ll find them :wink:

zobo1942:

Wow… jackpot!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

brotsorrow:

They might be at my place... you'll need to tidy everywhere though inside and out, but I can't be sure you'll find them ;)

beefcake
I'll be right over :)

CopperPot:

Wow cool find.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Grimbold Blackhammer:

That beats my “hey look these pants fit again!” moment I had this morning.  Followed by “and there’s $40 in my pocket!!”.  Speaking of which, where’s those new Bull Centaurs Forge World is teasing us with…  :hashut

Grimbold Blackhammer

MLP:

I can’t believe you just gave up looking for them when you moved! That’s a lot of money worth of figures!

brotsorrow:

That beats my "hey look these pants fit again!" moment I had this morning.  Followed by "and there's $40 in my pocket!!".  Speaking of which, where's those new Bull Centaurs Forge World is teasing us with...  :hashut

Grimbold Blackhammer

Grimbold Blackhammer
Being a starving student, i htink once school starts in september i'll be wishing i could find 40 bucks cash.......
***** when i called FW yesterday the gentleman said within 2-3 months for BCs
I can't believe you just gave up looking for them when you moved! That's a lot of money worth of figures!

MLP
I didn't paint for 5-6 years before this summer..... If you saw all the unpainted models i have it would sicken you...... or if you're a geek like me - excite you.... Since i made stupid money at the factory i used to work at, i was always buyng stuff online or in the store. Once i got married, i had to turn my gaming room into another office (we could not share my office.....). SO all the unpainted figures were put into totes and put away. This particular tote (the last one that was buried) was buried under old soccer bags/equipment