[Archive] colrud1 The army begins

colrud1:

Fuggit Khan:

Welcome to CDO :hat off

And please share pics of your progress when all your goodies arrive from the dark lands. Always nice to see another army blog starting up :slight_smile:

Bloodbeard:

Welcome colrud1! Thanks for starting a blog - and in the middle of the AoS panic.

What have you ordered from Titan Forge?

Abecedar:

I’ll add my welcome as well. Good painting to you

colrud1:

ive always had a thing for the chaos dwarfs and had to complete what i started out last year and gave up on,ill still play 8th as well as aos if it turns out to be an ok system. from titan forge i ordered the infernal golem to be my K’daai and assaraddon the loremaster to act as my bsb,ill maybe need to tinker with him a bit though,orders have been dispatched so just the wait to get started.

colrud:

update 04/03/2016

slow progress but getting there hopefully will have a good push at it over the nxt couple of months
[attachment=5034][attachment=5035]

colrud:

went for these guys as my hellcannon crew,i liked the pointy sticks for poking the slaves,the hellcannon is a conversion using a hobbit troll  and iron blaster.

Helblindi:

Looking good! I’m eager to see the hellcannon conversion.

TheHoodedMan:

looks promising. It also seems you`ve already painted some rank and file. This would be the opportunity to show them ;-).

Fuggit Khan:

slow progress but getting there hopefully will have a good push at it over the nxt couple of months

colrud
Slow and steady wins the race ;)
Nice work so far (cool Destroyer), please share more pics with us when you have time :hat off

colrud:

[attachment=5050]

Abecedar:

Welcome back. You’ve made some progress and thats great.