[Archive] Come Join Our Role Play at Bugman's Brewery

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Hail chaos dwarf brethren.  

I have no idea if any of you will join, but I was giving each of you an invite to come join my roleplay at Bugman’s Brewery.  We already have four members and we are welcoming more.    

The roleplay is located in Preacher’s Corner at Bugman’s Brewery, it’s name is Ye Olde Pub.  All good races welcome, including ogres.  

It’s not like a dice based roelplay, it’s more like a storytelling roleplay.  You add your own character and then start in the story somewhere.

The more the merrier, so come on over dawi zharr, come join our roleplay.  Just post your entry any time in the story.

torn:

forum roleplaying is pretty cool. i did one on astronomican.com once, based on a 40k chaos invasion, and have done a few star wars ones. if the GM is up to it and the players have time to do it, it can get really good. unfortunately i dont have the time to do this one.

Kera foehunter:

will there be daft on tap!!! Well lock your doors run and hide. Tell lord Firmshaft the pirates are comming!!!

Cursed pirates always come and drink your beer.

Alright here’s a link to the roleplay if any want to join. We now have five members, an elf over on the high elf forum joined.

linky http://www.bugmansbrewery.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21485&st=0

Filipicusius:

Bloody 'ell! This looks like something for me!

So you can just jump right in?

Absolutely, jump in when ever you like.