[Archive] Compilation of Evil Dwarf Figs thread?

Aman:

From reading a few of the threads, it seems to me that for people who don’t follow this forum constantly, it’d be very useful to have a sticky thread - somewhere - that links to everyone who makes an evil dwarf figure or figure line.

Or is this already being done somewhere and I’ve just missed it?

Aman:

From reading a few of the threads, it seems to me that for people who don’t follow this forum constantly, it’d be very useful to have a sticky thread - somewhere - that links to everyone who makes an evil dwarf figure or figure line.

Or is this already being done somewhere and I’ve just missed it?

cornixt:

Just here: [[Alternate Chaos Dwarf Models]]

Aman:

I didn’t even think about looking at the Wiki - thanks!

beefcake:

So which is cheapest? (if anyone knows even thoug I will trawl through these anyway)

thomasthefinch:

So which is cheapest? (if anyone knows even thoug I will trawl through these anyway)

beefcake
I'd guess that the mantic ones would probably be cheapest.

beefcake:

Thanks. I had a look. Some nice things in there. The mantic oness woule be quite far done on my list though, even though they would be the cheapest. Just not my cup of tea, so to speak.

Aman:

You want cheap, then Mantic is pretty much it. The only alternative that can be cheap is GW dwarfs with Chaos sprue alterations. But that won’t be terribly cheap except for the plastic troops and if you can get a good deal on the bits.