[Archive] Compilation of Homebrew Chaos Dwarf Artwork & Concept Sketches

caos dwrf:

your master needs you rofl thats funny megga sweet artwork

vonzeppel:

Erm, maybe Adam Smith in 1994?

cornixt
Actually his name is Adrian and he used to be one of the most important GW illustrators in the past, but sadly he is no longer working for them. I'm sure you will recognize more of his artwork if you look at his page (www.adriansmith.co.uk). There are no other chaos dwarf pictures on that site, but it contains some of the most remarkable illustrations from warhammer universes in best quality, so I believe It's worth browsing.
Btw, the posted hobgoblins are put in the concepts section so we can't be sure if they are for warhammer.

Sorry for my english if there are any mistakes, as a rule I don't write on english forums but in this case I just couldn't resist to reply ;)

Ghrask Dragh:

Thanks for the reply vonzeppel, some incredible artwork on that site, it was worth the post :hat off

Thought I would add this fantastic cartoon to the collection by Teb

… spotted in this thread

arzack:

here are some cd-blood bowl-characters i’ve just finished drawing…colored versions will follow some day

[attachment=757]

Ghrask Dragh:

Awesome stuff arzack!! definetly worth a few slaves :cheers

Obsidian:

Amazing work! They remind me of the earlier GW artwork seen in Warhammer Armies.

arzack:

thanks for slaves and nice comments and since blood bowl is more about the funny parts of everyday warhammer-universe-life i realy like the oldtime comic-flavour these early designs had…will look all diferent when completed with colors and light

Filipicusius:

Some Realm of Chaos: Slaves to Darkness pictures

The chaos goblin:

A Chaos Dwarf:

The Chaos Dwarf Mortar:

Chaos Dwarf Berzerker:

The bazuka:

The Tenderizer/whirlwind?:

And finally a bunch of chaos dwarfs:

arzack:

one more:

Bassman:

I’d like to add mine! :hat off

This is a sketch for my upcoming hobgoblin hero sculpt! He’ll be on foot with heavy armor, great weapon and the gauntlets. After killing a vampire on hellsteed and a dwarf engineer he deserves a real mini:

I’m old skool, so just a pencil, pics with my camera and a little photoshopping! Just light and color fixing, never re-touched my drawings. :wink:

HashutsChosen:

The first sketch is my concept art for the “eastern” style CD I use in my current army, and the second sketch was for my Haavrakh conversion. The figure on the back is a sorc in obsidian armor from the armylist I wrote.

HashutsChosen:

A couple more sketches, a sorc in obsidian armor I was looking in to converting, A concept close-up of Zhatan the Black, a sketch from the Zhorvan and Helna stories, and a concept sketch for the Avatar of Hashut.

two_heads_talking:

everyone sketches so well. awesome job, all of you…

wallacer:

There are some very talented people on this site…

Father Grumpmas:

Has this been posted on this site before?

This would make a great army book cover :wink:

arzack:

and here come the hobgoblins;

Willmark:

Would love to see those guys in color.

wallacer:

This is a picture by Teb that was posted in a thread on a Chaos Dwarf mine: https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/8523

Dino:

Here’s some of my chaos dwarf drawing i’ve done.

Lord

Sorcerrer

Beards

BC

and a warrior

Obsidian:

Okay, not official Chaos Dwarf artwork but I thought the pic is very cool and thought people might like it too.

It’s usefull for inspiration for Bull Centaurs maybe?

Edit:

Found some more: