[Archive] Confrontation the PC-game

Zuh-Khinie:

From the guys that brought us Chaos League (and Bloodbowl):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kYhBi27gkI&feature=player_embedded

It sports the same kind of graphics as seen in Warcraft 3, and it’s an RPG/RTS-type of game… think Baldurs Gate, and you won’t be far off.

I’ve been watching this project for almost a year now, and even though my laptop is a serious downgrade from my former one (which sadly and unexplicably died last year), I’ll be picking this game up, hoping I’ll be able to run it.

Trailer sucks a bit (IMO), but I haven’t played a bad Cyanide game up 'till now.

Stepper:

Sweet sweet sweet, i needs it ^^

Stepper

Shakhorth:

Well it’s no Baldur’s Gate but it’s fun nonetheless. :slight_smile:

zobo1942:

I’ll need to check this out - thanks for the info!

Insidious:

Awesome! This is actually the 3rd most played game system at my shop, cant wait for it to actually start being supported again just hope it isn’t another D3 and we keep hearing next 6 months etc etc… till we finally just don’t care anymore lol.

Zuh-Khinie:

No, it’s been released a few weeks ago if I’m not mistaken… I don’t think it’ll last long in the stores though.

The tabletop game will never be supported like it once was. The rights to the models have been sold, so what you can lay your hands on now is all that’s left. You can buy the reprints of the models from coolmini, but their prices are quite steep.

Insidious:

Awesome! This is actually the 3rd most played game system at my shop, cant wait for it to actually start being supported again just hope it isn’t another D3 and we keep hearing next 6 months etc etc… till we finally just don’t care anymore lol.

Zuh-Khinie:

No, it’s been released a few weeks ago if I’m not mistaken… I don’t think it’ll last long in the stores though.

The tabletop game will never be supported like it once was. The rights to the models have been sold, so what you can lay your hands on now is all that’s left. You can buy the reprints of the models from coolmini, but their prices are quite steep.