[Archive] Conquering the Galaxy!

Filipicusius:

Helllooooooo people of CDO online!

As all of you know (anyone who doesn’t know will loose his/her head so fast that it will almost be as if he/she ever exicted:)) the game spore has arrived! (Well, i don’t know how it is in the U.S at the moment) I’ve reached galactic mode with my race Captain Morgan Beta (looks like small green dinosaurs with hats like vega/bison from Street fighter) and now stand before a dilemma.

The pain of the race of Bingfish!

At first, when i met them, my allies send me on a mission to eliminate some towers on Bingfish planets. My ally was happy, but the Bingfish weren’t. A war errupted but neither had the upper hand. At one of their planets i used the “Religious Madness” (My version is in swedish, so this is what i think it is called on the english version) skill. At the moment i wasn’t aware that the particular skill would make you loose all your allies and all the neutral empires would turn against you :~

Anyhow! After a while the bingfish gave upp (hurra!). But that was between the moment i dropped a bomb on their city and the moment when the bomb hit ground again :~

So, the war continued! I smashed another of their planets and they gave up, again! As i hadn’t learned my lesson i used the “Religious Madness” skill on another planet, and we picked up our weapons for a third time.

After another crushing victory the cowards surrendered again…

But now i’m not so shure i wan’t this peace! My ship is mighty enough to destroy them once for all! Wahaahahha!!!

So… What do you think?

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

of cause kill them

p.s evil people say mwahaha not wahaha next time i’ll be watching:~

p.s.s what captain morgan beta

p.s.s.s is spore good? i’ll have to get it:)

furrie:

just kill does bastards.

and godbob its a cool game :stuck_out_tongue:

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

How do you play it, what’s it for, how much.

Knight Of Awsome:

I got the creature creator demo and it was really fun, so i thin im going to get the full game.

Lol “Religious Madness” and the “Bing fish”

Cryonicleech:

Unfortunately, I do not own spore, but have been waiting for it for about five months now.

But, to answer your question Filipicusius, I quote myself in saying.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

only the weak seek peace! MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

still, can’t wait to get my hands on spore.

@ Goblinslayer: I don’t know how much, but spore is basically a game where you create your own race of creatures and develop them from bacteria to a space faring species. It was created by the Sims creator Will Wright. It is for PC.

Filipicusius:

Appearently the guys had only one planet left…

And my homeworld ordered me to destroy that one planet…

I see that was the most popular vote anyway!

@Godbob: Inquisitors laugh Wahahaha! I’m not evil :slight_smile:

two_heads_talking:

Helllooooooo people of CDO online!

As all of you know (anyone who doesn't know will loose his/her head so fast that it will almost be as if he/she ever exicted:)) the game spore has arrived! (Well, i don't know how it is in the U.S at the moment) I've reached galactic mode with my race Captain Morgan Beta (looks like small green dinosaurs with hats like vega/bison from Street fighter) and now stand before a dilemma.

Filipicusius
With a name like that there is nothing but domination in your future.. make sure I receive the required tithe for using my name..

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

@Godbob: Inquisitors laugh Wahahaha! I'm not evil :)

Filipicusius
oh now you say:)

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Is sproe for the Wii, I know this is gonna sound stupid but I didn’t know spore was out yet.

furrie:

not that I’m aware of, other wise I would have bought it for the wii and not for the PC

Filipicusius:

@two_heads: You got a glaxy concuering race named after you!!! Isn’t that enough? Awww, okay then…