[Archive] Converted taurus and earthshaker on ebay + plastics bundle

gIL^:

my chaos dwarf project failed so im selling off my conversions

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290238735340

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290238734821

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290238735043

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sorry to hear it failed. How did it fail? I can’t see any Earthshaker parts on the Hellcannon (because it’s undercoated), so which pieces have you used and where, please? Also, might’ve been better to have all of the warriors the same way up :wink:

gIL^:

it has a back panel from an earth shaker, and the earthshaker barrel inside the mouth looks great

i think it failed because i never enjoyed painting chaos dwarfs, plus we are pretty broken in game

Merchant:

it has a back panel from an earth shaker, and the earthshaker barrel inside the mouth looks great

i think it failed because i never enjoyed painting chaos dwarfs, plus we are pretty broken in game

gIL^
Do you also sell it, in here or???

starscream:

am interested in your hellcannon but its difficult to make out from the pics

Xander:

Sad to hear, man!

gIL^:

starscream, i assure you its good, i wouldn’t deceive a fellow chaos dwarf

ive digged out my daemons, and im making an army for the new book so all money will be goin back into warhammer

starscream:

hi. well i won the taurus and you have sent me 2nd chance offer for the cannon. how can you have been let down yet by the winning bidder? I’m interested but surely he hasnt had a chance to pay yet?

Evil Fordy:

Yeah that is a bit suspect :mad

starscream:

well i hope that its nothing underhand. I’ve sent a message asking about it and querying combined postage. i might be tempted. its not working out much less than a new one and i bidded on it to help out a forumite (if i was buying one anyway might as well pay one of you guys eh?).

gIL^:

he sent me a message before the auction ended explaining why he doesnt want it, the amount of time wasters on ebay is just silly, i have 100% good feedback so u have nothing to worry about, ill combine shipping for them to

if you feel that your being cheated some way ill understand and ill put it back on ebay

it cost me around £50 to make and about 2 days of work, greenstuffed over all them silly faces on the barrel, but im eyeing up a few old daemon minis on ebay so it had to go

Hashut’s Blessing:

I wouldn;t have said that it makes him sound unconcerned, so much as states that (assuming he’s sent it) that he can do nothing further. You will have to take it up with the postal service and ebay. Please do not start flaming here. Also, re-read the rules on mulit-posts. Thank you.

starscream:

post deleted, sorry. It look like the postal service may be the culprits here, will settle this out od CDO either way.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thank you and glad to hear it was the postal service (though, obviously, I wish there were no culprit and you had the goods).

starscream:

its all sorted, goods arrived, parcel looks like Royal Mail used it for a football. luckily the items are repairable. Have sent him a message expalining as he doesnt seem to visit here anymore and will leave pos feedback.