[Archive] Cool Mini or Not - Chaos Dwarf Warrior and Hobgoblin By Arekarkadiusz

Xander:

Chaos Dwarf Warrior and Hobgoblin By Arekarkadiusz

CoolMiniOrNot - Chaos Dwarf Warrior and Hobgoblin by Arekarkadiusz

Pretty sweet!

Does anyone know if this guy signed up on CDO or anything?

GRNDL:

I think so. I seem to remember people commenting on the length of the arms of the CD on the right…

Xander:

He must be under a different name. And I don’t recall seeing the hobgoblin before.

But I think I remember that arm discussion, you are right!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Looks great. I can’t see anything wrong with his sculpting abillities.

tjub:

Hmm, both the painting and sculpting are good. Thou I think the hobgoblin has really tiny arms and the dwarf seem to suffer of gorilla arms… :confused:

Ubertechie:

Tjub

I would have to agree with you - the arms seem to be out of proportion (dwarfs to big and hobbos to small) - although it had to be said that any CD exposure is good exposure as it helps to spread the word

Kera foehunter:

nice !! i love the paint job the shields are cool

Lord Archaon:

I also remember this CD.

You should click on the Arekarkadiusz name and it will show you all the pictures from that user and there you can find grom’s superb mini terminator and genestealer. So that’s why i think it is Grom’s mini. :wink:

Ubbo Sathla:

The scales and the chaosphere on the helmet are very neatly sculpted and the painting job on the metals and on the Hobgob’s clothes is really clean! I find that the shields contrast a bit too much with the other colours… But this is great, indeed.

Xander:

I also remember this CD.
You should click on the Arekarkadiusz name and it will show you all the pictures from that user and there you can find grom's superb mini terminator and genestealer. So that's why i think it is Grom's mini. ;)

Lord Archaon
Ahhh! Nice detective work. ;)