[Archive] Crusaders V Torturers, which would be a cooler theme?

Grimstonefire:

Crusaders would mean some sort of holy symbol or artefact on every CD model. Torturers would look more like the hellcannon crew, with random spiky tools etc.

Hazkar:

i would go for the torturers theme

(with some crusaders as sorcerers) :stuck_out_tongue:

tjub:

For an army or a unit?

Grimstonefire:

For a whole army. I’ve decided to stop collecting buying models to convert into CD until I hear the outcome of the current wave of rumours, but if they do result in an actual army I was trying to think what theme I would go with. These two seemed the best so far.

Khan!:

Crusaders all the way. Dark gods can’t get enough of 'em! Plus I’m not really into the leather + spiky bits + whips + needles etc aesthetic for evil folks (well, anybody really). I prefer my Chaos Dwarfs to be more about practical evil rather than sadism.

Anyways, crusader aesthetic beats torturer aesthetic any day imo.

wallacer:

I would go for Crusaders (although in reality a Holy War fought in Hashut’s name would inevitably include many slavers and torturers anyway, so they may not necessarily have to be mutually exclusive categories).

Kera foehunter:

Crusader then they can where white after labor day !!

pluss with the symbol that the former guy know as prince would make the outfit vouge

Da Crusha:

definitely torturers, chaos dwarfs would’nt be chaos dwarfs if they were religious church goers, they need to be torturing slaves to do their dirty work

Kera foehunter:

definitely torturers, chaos dwarfs would'nt be chaos dwarfs if they were religious church goers, they need to be torturing slaves to do their dirty work

Da Crusha
well i guest no one go to the temple of hashut then ..
so we can lute it now!!:cheers:cheers:cheers