[Archive] Custom Dice Final Ordering Thread

frogbear:

I am in Victoria Australia

I will add to my order and change it to be:

20x Black Velvet

20x Scarab Scarlet

20x Blue Blood

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for doing this.

Da Crusha:

hey pyro, after checking out the blue blood dice I’ve decided I’d like 10 of those as well, if possible. thanks!

Pyro Stick:

20x Black Velvet
20x Scarab Scarlet
20x Blue Blood

frogbear
hey pyro, after checking out the blue blood dice I've decided I'd like 10 of those as well, if possible. thanks!

Da Crusha
Done
To keep things simple, I will honor the order regardless of when they go out.

Would be great to have them for Gamesday, but I will enjoy them anyways if they get here later!

Thanks for all your hard work on this guys. Just let us know when and where to pay!

Vexxus
I was going to suggest you put in a small order for yourself to get them before gamesday but worked out that an order that small would cost around $40 and thats not worth it.

Still trying to find someone to pay the initial payment. I dont want to have to do it because i will probably get charged conversion fees.

frogbear:

Still trying to find someone to pay the initial payment. I dont want to have to do it because i will probably get charged conversion fees.

Pyro Stick
If you work out all the Paypal charges and divide it by the number of people in on this, it may not be too much at all.

I for one do not mind paying a little extra to assist with any Paypal charges.

apocalypstia:

seems like there is still some time to get in on the order - so i would like to get the following:

apocalypstia (USA)…20 Scarab Scarlet & 20 Orange Vortex & 40 Blue Blood = 80 dice

curious about the end logistics as well is there a plan yet?

KramDratta:

Europe

KramDratta (Malta)…27 Velvet Black…= 27 dice

If the Basic Black with Red Pips are available, I would like to change my order to those, as these were what i originally wanted but were not in stock. If they’re not available, I’ll remain with the Velvet black pls.

Cheers,

Mark

secret apprentice:

I live in New South Wales, Australia

This was good enough to get me to register finally.

Can i get;

10x Velvet Black

10x Blue Blood

thanks,

Tim

Pyro Stick:

seems like there is still some time to get in on the order - so i would like to get the following:

apocalypstia (USA)................20 Scarab Scarlet & 20 Orange Vortex & 40 Blue Blood = 80 dice

curious about the end logistics as well is there a plan yet?

apocalypstia
The plan right now is to find someone, preferable in the US/Canada, who can pay for the initial bill to get things moving faster. The initial bill at the moment is probably around $500. If no one steps forward within the next few days then i will have to step forward and get everyone to pay me their share before the order gets processed. This way will delay the order by a few weeks at least.
Europe
KramDratta (Malta)..............27 Velvet Black.........= 27 dice

If the Basic Black with Red Pips are available, I would like to change my order to those, as these were what i originally wanted but were not in stock. If they're not available, I'll remain with the Velvet black pls.

Cheers,

Mark

KramDratta
Changed your order to Basic Black
I live in New South Wales, Australia
This was good enough to get me to register finally.

Can i get;

10x Velvet Black
10x Blue Blood

thanks,

Tim

secret apprentice
Added. lol never thought this would get so big that people would register for it

Sousunou:

Put me down for 20 orange vortex and 20 blue blood. I live in the South East of England.

KramDratta:

Changed your order to Basic Black

Pyro Stick
Thanks Pyro

Rock Bottum:

i want to add 20 orange vortex to my order

thx

secret apprentice:

To Pyro Stick-

I’ve read the posts on here for a long time and ive always loved the positive attitude of these forums which is rare these days… but never felt the need to post anything until now. Those dice really do look great.

apocalypstia:

i might be able to front the costs, but sitting on $400+ worth of dice… lol… i suppose i have done worse things although economies were better at the time. If i remember chessex said paypal was viable correct?

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’d like 5 Blue Bloods as well please and am ready and raring to pay as soon as is necessary, just let me know either way.

Everyone, this is going to be easiest and cheapest if someone in America/Canada fronts up the payment instead of Pyro having to do it.

Sousunou: about sodding time, lol :smiley:

Nicodemus:

Everyone, this is going to be easiest and cheapest if someone in America/Canada fronts up the payment instead of Pyro having to do it.

Hashut's Blessing
I think it should be me as well as I've already offered to have stuff shipped here anyway, doing the payment just makes sense.  

The only thing that concerns me is that I'll actually be out-of-pocket if everyone does Paypal, as I'll just get nickel-and-dimed to death with Paypal taking their cut from every little payment.  Anyone have some thoughts on this?  I also want to get this stuff shipped out and gone ASAP once I get it. I definitely don't want this dragging on for a month or more waiting for people to get around to paying. If I'm paying and shipping I'll be giving everyone a 1-2 week window to get payments in so I can mail stuff out.  This is a lot of dice and a lot of running around for one person and I do have a full-time job and a family I like to spend time with. After that ~2 weeks if people haven't gotten their 'stuff' together it's going to be tough luck for them and I'll just keep the dice... or better still, put 'em on eBay ;) ;P

So if that sounds too harsh then perhaps someone else in N. America can step up.

~N

apocalypstia:

Sounds very pragmatic if you ask me, if paypal is used i dont see where people should have a problem with a couple extra dollars to offset fees. I havent checked that part out yet so am unfamiliar with the current fee structure of paypal.

Its a daunting part of the process, no matter where we are located, the plus of canada/usa is the lack of conversion fees for the bulk order.

@Nicodemus if you get to undertake the task and end up sitting on dice i can prolly arrange to split or take the remaining lot with ya.

KramDratta:

"…if paypal is used i dont see where people should have a problem with a couple extra dollars to offset fees… "

+1

Pyro Stick:

PayPal Consumer Fees - Transaction Fees | PayPal UK

Maybe we should try some trial payments. One person from the UK and one person from the US. Then we will find out if there are any charges and any conversion charges.

apocalypstia:

trying to make some sense out of the fee schedule… from the us and for my account for instance i would get charged 2.9% plus $.30 for monies received domestically. From the overseas it jumps to 3.9% plus a similar add…

so domestically my 80 dice costs $31.20 and the recipient is charged an additional $1.20 (percentage + static fee)

if someone is sening me monies from the uk then its the equiv of $31.20 and a me getting charged $1.22 plus .30 GBP

it seems percentage varies dependantly on the account activity for the prior month where the static fee is dependant on local currency from country of origin - at least at a quick lookie look

Nicodemus:

I’ll try to look into the Paypal fees too… but can’t at the moment.

Does anyone know if there are specific fees for specific types of payments that the person paying the money chooses? I know there’s one option that just says “money owed” and I used that one time and the person thanked me because they said there were no fees charged to them.

~N