[Archive] D & d at the site

Kera foehunter:

who ever comes first got the job

51la5:

I will happily let Slev run it I am simply offering up my services. In fact I would prefer to play but if Slev dosn’t want to then I will run it.

Hashut’s Blessing:

That was not meant as disrespect to 51la5 and 'd happily play in that game also. Let me know who’s ready to start first and let’s try to drum up some players, eh? So far, we’ve got myself and 51la5 for Slev’s game and at least myself for 51la5’s. Apologies if I missed anyone (wasn;t sure abot you kera, I forgot and am too lazy to read back, ya see :wink: ). P.S. So I can get an idea of what sort of character I;d like to play, what races will you allow, where will it be set as starting off and “Good” or “Evil” player characters?

Kera foehunter:

from now on its time to sign up

#1 Kera Foehunter

Hashut’s Blessing:

#2 Myself.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

51la5:

Race wise I have no problem but remember that you will be going into the empire so anything obviosly evil is likly to be attacked, also if we have good and evil we may have a problem. It is going to be staring in Tilea, but you will be moving into the empire.

Kera foehunter:

That cool what a great place to start

51la5:

Anyone else.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sounds good to me. Slev, if you still start a game, I shall still join.

slev:

Sorry chaps, I’ve been away due to my little sister getting married (awwwww!).

I now have all my WFRP stuff unpacked (three shelves worth, including various rarities), and my campaign notes for The Eyes of Chaos (part 1).

We’d be playing a slightly modified (mostly in Magic) version of WFRP2 with the older setting, but I tend to play rules-light anyhoo.

Newbies are welcome, I did used to teach games for a living when I was with GW :wink:

Anyone not having books to hand, just give me an idea of what sort of thing you’d like to play, and I’ll gen for you.

So, I seem to have 51la5 & HB thus far. Anyone else?

Kera foehunter:

me !!! i was first !!

Hashut’s Blessing:

I have a few of the rules books and knowledge of stuff for creating CD and BC characters :wink:

Lord Archaon:

@ Slev: I could take a part in the campaign, but can You please clarify how You will going to run it. (eg. writing on the forum or using a microphone etc)

Hashut’s Blessing:

Also, (I’ve probably asked you before, so apologies if I have, but: ) what races and classes etc are allowed and where are we starting, etc etc. Just so then I can roll a character up (if you trust me to) or plan them up without any rolling, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

jolpis:

(slev) i’d love to join you! (good thing you allow newbies)

so are we playing chaos dwarfs or regular campaigns(hope not!

51la5:

I’m in, but I have no idea how WFR works so if some will explain it to me I can play.

slev:

Kera: OK, np.

Lord Archaon: I’m intending to run it live on IRC. It’s a useful system as I can give players appropriate prods in complete secrecy. We could set something up with microphones if you know of a way though.

Jolpis: No CDs in the first instalment, but who knows what you will happen upon later…

HB: You’ll be starting in Middenheim. The basic five races found in the Empire are fine (Humans, Elves, Dwarfs, Halflings, Gnomes). Anyone who isn’t Human will likely suffer some racism.

51la5: WFRP is classless. Instead you take-on a number of “careers”. A career gives you a skill-set and a series of stat bonuses. It’s a percentile and skill based system. Combat is quick and very very deadly. Play like you’re a 1st level magic user in D&D when playing a fighter in WFRP and you’ll get the idea. If you give me an idea of the kind of thing you want to play, I’ll roll something up for you.

slev:

I’m going to pencil in the following game time:

Tuesday 19th May. 1900 BST (UK time).

If you have problems with time-zones, try using Qlock: http://www.qlock.com/

I’ll create an OT-thread here. We can put graphics of character sheets up there when they have been generated.

Incidentally, spectators will be welcome when we’re playing, i just ask you don’t interrupt the game. (by all means DCC me though).

jolpis:

so will there be some sort outtakes or how will we join and how many players are max in one game.

and is slayer a class :)?

Kera foehunter:

are you going to do a daily post then we reply to you by pm ??

and have 24 hours to pm you back??