[Archive] Dark Eldars - Found 'em!

Fridericus_Rex:

Yep, look at this artwork form warseer. Here is it!

And the second one from the new White Dwarf: Here!

Do you like 'em?

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

there great does this mean dark eldar are haveing a codex

Fridericus_Rex:

They will get their own codex. 1-3 months behind publication of the new rulebook.

Pyro Stick:

The WD pic actually looks very cool. Reminds me of Necrons a bit. I cant wait to see more. But obviously, with GW, the concept art is always much much cooler and better than the finished model.

Fridericus_Rex:

>But obviously, with GW, the concept art is always much much cooler and better than the finished model.

signed.

But obviously, with GW, the concept art is always much much cooler and better than the finished model.

Pyro Stick
True but what can you do:h

Fridericus_Rex:

Here’S also a picture from gw-fanworld.net

now that is a cool pic

Fridericus_Rex:

I also like this guy. But, well, he looks a little bit like an eldar.

al-hashut:

I also like this guy. But, well, he looks a little bit like an eldar.

Fridericus_Rex
I should think he's supposed to.....just more spikey

Abyss:

dont like that last picture… its horrible, i’ve just started collecting dark eldar but i figure i should wait until the nex codex comes out first if its gonna be that soon

Pyro Stick:

dont like that last picture... its horrible, i've just started collecting dark eldar but i figure i should wait until the nex codex comes out first if its gonna be that soon

Abyss
I dont see why so many people collect dark eldar. I mean, the only cool models in the whole range are the Helion, Incubus, the Talos and Asdrubael Vect chair.

Abyss:

well over the years i’ve become somewhat of a horder of armies… so i collect pretty much everything lol… i dont mind most of the models …although admittedly there are lots that are showing their age now

DARKTROOPER:

The first picture is like %$^#^ YEAH! The second one…not so much, I like the armor but the helmet…no

dancehat:

squeeks in delight Finally something real. The dancing hat approves!

dancehat:

So a kind soul(Moonsinger from 40konline.com) merged the DE commoragh pics into this, and I must say this rate pretty high on the awesome scale :

i thought it was commoragh but i wasent sure.

P.S is it just me or do GW like drawing dead guardsmen because you they all ways seen to die in there art work

zorn sabretooth:

isn’t about time skaven had a new book?

Fridericus_Rex:

Skaven are announce for the end of 2009 or on the beginning of 2010.

FR