[Archive] Dark Forged Weapons and other questions

Galladorn:

I have a few questions about the leaked/rough draft of the FW rules.

1. Darkforged Weapons, are these magical weapons? or magical with a stat bonus similar to Chaos Knights?

2. and the K’Daii destroyer:

Blazing body: I can make out something about causing 2 wounds

Bound fire daemon: is this the toughness test starting turn 2?

Burning bright: no idea

need a little help on these rules please

Thank you

Thommy H:

I think you know about as much as anyone, although I believe the Blazing Body rule for the K’Daii is the same rule that the Great Taurus has in Storm of Magic, so it might be worth checking out the pages GW have put up (if you can read the text…).

Galladorn:

As always, thanks Thommy.

I have a spare Great Taurus and have a wacky idea about using him as the base of a K’Daii fireborn. Green stuff flames and goodies like that. Gonna add it in as a rare choice in your list until Tamurkhan.

Galladorn:

Found this:

Blazing Body(Any model in base contact at the start on combat takes a S4 flaming attack. Any non-magical attacks suffer -1 penalty to wound.),

At the beginning of the 2dn turn, and for each turn, toughness test for the unit (the kdaai). If failed, 1D3 wound without save.

Ward save 4+, 2+ ward save against flaming attacks

Google ROCKS!

Now to solve the darkforged weapon puzzle

Thommy H:

As always, thanks Thommy.

I have a spare Great Taurus and have a wacky idea about using him as the base of a K'Daii fireborn.  Green stuff flames and goodies like that.  Gonna add it in as a rare choice in your list until Tamurkhan.

Galladorn
There's always the Ancestor Golem. Same basic concept.

fonejaker:

does anyone know what naptha bombs do yet?

Galladorn:

fonejaker
That is the $64,000 question. I'm dying to know.

KingFisher:

fonejaker
That is the $64,000 question.  I'm dying to know.

Galladorn
I am more curious about the "Hashut Blood"

and the various special items on the Character Lord.

Thommy H:

No one knows anything about anything yet. I really wish people would stop asking. There’s no one here who has any connection to GW or FW, so there’s no point fishing for rumours. This isn’t Warseer.

Galladorn:

Better than Warseer, so that is why we ask.