[Archive] Dawi Zharr - Creating a Chaos Dwarf Army [Exquisite Evil]

MuffinMan:

Dude Absolutly SWEET. I LOVE IT!

:hat off ~MM

ashur:

That engineer of yours is perfect. Your conversions ar exactly the kind of CD I like.

Right now I feel ashamed of my army. I’m not good at painting and don’t get me start with converions.

Congratulations.

Traitor King:

Wow, the sculpting… leaves me speechless.

I realy dig the arcade enginseer idea. considers copying/stealing

Alos, Very nice paintjob on the puny little elf thing.

ashur:

I love that converted ogre! Look very nice in a CD army.

How do you make the beards?

LLV:

Thanks for the comments guys!

Ok, so its been a while(CRAZY busy at work meaning ive become very tired and unmotivated in my spare time…) but I have an update…of sorts!

The unit I was working on is done very nearly almost - as far as the sculpting goes.

Alas my camera is broken - hopefully this weekend I will buy a new one and pics will follow!

As for people wanting me to finish this project - well, I need lookout Gnoblars. Lots of lookout gnoblars.

So if you want to see more Dawi Zharr - send me your lookout gnoblars! :smiley:

For every one I recieve I will make a new Dawi Zharr - cant say fairer than that!

ok, back to the forges…

EE

The Flying Beaver:

That reminds me, I still have to send you that gnoblar. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work EE.

LLV:

That reminds me, I still have to send you that gnoblar. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work EE.

The Flying Beaver
you will - when I have your gnoblar!;)

Hashut’s Blessing:

The only one I have, EE, is in the little crow’s nest thing. Is that a problem?

Xander:

Heh, I still need to ship mine out also. Hopefully I can pack those up tomorrow some time.

LLV:

all you gnoblar ‘non-shippers’ anger Hashut:hashut

save yourself his wrath and ship whilst you can!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Snotling:

what’s taking so long? hashut requires more warriors! :mad

AGPO:

I love the Ogre’s mask, it simply rocks!

LLV:

what's taking so long? hashut requires more warriors! :mad

Snotling
I need Lookout Gnoblars for a 'side' project and so I am holding the warriors at ransom until I get them:P

those that havent sent me their promised Gnoblars - you know who you are.....and so does Hashut!;)

AGPO:

When I get some more Ogres your welcome to the gnoblars, but it won’t be for a long while yet I’m afraid