[Archive] Dear Warplock

WarplockMonkey:

wipes away tear

Cheers guys! Means alot to me :slight_smile:

Just to make sure…im not dead…well…not that i know of…:o Sorry i havnt been able to post up before, had all the lads round last night, just woke up now…i tell you, that rum was some strong stuff :wink:

Well, its the big One-Six now…in some copuntries i could be considered a man…(for example, the drinking age in Ghana is 5 ;)), Life starts here my bearded compadres! (hopefully…)

Thanks for the cake Kera!(and the secret rum…shhhhh) I do love me lizard cake nom nom nom (or,as they say in Yorkshire, cerk, aye tha’be some rate good fodder there thannohs :hat off)

Cheers once again!

- Warplock :cheers ← thats a Pepsi by the by :wink:

Zanko:

Also from good old germany …

Happy birthday a posteriori!!! :hat off

… and cheers with a good ale! :cheers

:hashut

Kera foehunter:

what !! bearded !! im the only one here that doesn’t have a cool dreadlocked beard!!

well come back when you recover from the birthday

Tarrakk Blackhand:

We’re glad you don’t have a beard Kera…but I think your career in the Circus is over. LOL!

Sojourn:

what !! bearded !! im the only one here that doesn't have a cool dreadlocked beard!!
well come back when you recover from the birthday

Kera foehunter
uhhhhh..... c_c *checks in mirror* nope, I'm beard-free too thankfully. In case anyone forgot I'm still here.... *kicks dirt a little*

Kera foehunter:

i know !!those guy kinda of forget about the non bearded ones!!

but at least they think where part of the group!!

oop sorry sojourn !!

WarplockMonkey:

Ladies ladies ladies, the beard is within your HEARTS :stuck_out_tongue:

- Warplock

Kera foehunter:

at least there not on the chest!!lol