[Archive] December rumour - 'Blood of the Badlands'

wallacer:

-96 page hardback campaign book

-This is a specific add on to the rules book containing rules for siege gameplay and rules for playing in vast caverns underground. There is a small battle report of Dwarfs facing Skaven with some of the siege rules revealed.

ryanamandaanna:

A book out of nowhere?

wallacer:

Apparently it’s in the latest Spanish issue of White Dwarf, although as I don’t have access to said magazine I posted it as a rumour.

Thommy H:

Haha what? That’s a bit random…

Time of Madness:

Would love them to re-introduce seige rules again. Hopefully they put the seige kits and castle back up for sale.

Time of Madness

Nicodemus:

Vast caverns underground eh? With our Warhammer Quest group this could be just the impetus one needs to attempt a tie-in with some custom quests :wink:

wallacer:

Yes, I hope this rumour is true. This is something I would actually be really keen to buy (especially as i’ve just finished making some underground terrain).

Vogon:

Sounds good. It’s nice that they’re bringing more stuff like this out.

Thanks for the rumour

Cheers

Vogon

rabotak:

sounds great, i love stuff like this!

does anybody know when it’s supposed to be released? i hope before xmas so we can implement it into our annual christmas-campaign! :slight_smile:

Time of Madness:

These are the Dec 3rd releases.

Blood in the Badlands (English)

Beastman Doombull

Beastmen Ghorgon / Cygor

Beastmen Jabberslythe

Orcs & Goblins Mangler Squigs

Skullvane Manse, Lair of the Astromancer

Skaven Army

High Elf Army

Time of Madness

Thommy H:

New Doombull? Or the same model in Finecast?

rabotak:

perfect, thanks ToM!

JMR:

New Doombull? Or the same model in Finecast?

Thommy H
I believe I read somewhere that it's the "classic" Minotaur Lord, in Finecast.

Thommy H:

I just had a look on the GW site and the most recent Doombull isn’t in Finecast yet, so I’d assume it would be that. But since this siege supplement or whatever it is has just flown out of left-field for December, who knows what they might release?!

vulcanologist:

Yep… Wasn’t expecting that. It’s definately a most welcome surprise though. Look forward to more info.

Time of Madness:

Ya it is the old metal doombull now in finecast.

Time of Madness

Admiral:

Subterranean battles. Great, now I don’t have to write the rules myself, although it may be tempting to do some home-brewed add-ons. There are lots of ratmen, stunties and grobi around here ready to bash it out.

I guess I’ll have to give the Dreadquake some nasty rule for underground battles when playing as CDs. :smiley:

ryanamandaanna:

I just did a search looking for the cover art for this… has anyone seen it?

Grimstonefire:

Hmm…  Blood of the Badlands and it’s based underground between skaven and dwarfs…?

Zuh-Khinie:

Barak Varr and Skavenblight… maybe they just duke it out halfway in Tilea?