[Archive] Demons

Scion:

Does Hashut have his won demons?:hashut

Loki:

I don�?Tt believe so, chaos dwarfs are his chosen followers but if he did i think they would be bull shaped :hashut

Scion:

Strange, I guess he just chooses the Chaos Dwarfs as his servants in the Old World and not demons. Could be cool to have them though.

cornixt:

Daemons of Hashut have never been mentioned in the fluff, loads of people have come up with their own. I made up one back in the 90s called Nightmare Terrata, who was similar to a Bloodthirster at the time.

Grimstonefire:

I was thinking about this the other day after reading a bit in Lost and the Damned.  It mentions that daemons can be created without being affiliated to any particular god.  The reason why would take some explaining, but it could mean that a Chaos Dwarf could create his own daemons (as in daemons that reflected his own emotions/ fears etc).

Which would make for some very interesting daemon bound weapons etc.

Ancient History:

Well, it could mean that Chaos Dwarfs can become daemons. Nice incentive for sorcerers - daemon or statue.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

I blieve so, as a demi-God he desevers it. I can just imagen it all of a sudden shadows form bodys and Deamons attack (well somthing like that)

Scion:

My vision of Demons of Hashut are something like grey Bloodletters with machinery growing out of them in all sorts of hideous places. That Chaos Dwarfs can become demons is quite interesting, I was reading my friends Demon Army Book and it stated that Demons were warp entities that were spawned from the Chaos God. When they were vanquished they return to become part of the Greater Being again, in theory each bloodletter could also host a swarm of minute demons. So to become a Demon a Chaos Dwarf would have to become part of the warp and take the power into himself. What were the circumstances that the Lost and Damned gave?

TwilightCo:

Well, it could mean that Chaos Dwarfs can become daemons. Nice incentive for sorcerers - daemon or statue.

Ancient History
It could, however :D ...

The Bull Centaurs are also greatly favored, perhaps they are the ones most eligible for daemonhood.  They are obviously unaffected by the "Curse or Stone" and have already undertaken massive physical change.

:idea

Isn't there some theory about BCs and GT being CDs to begin with?  I seem to recall reading it at some point, so I guess that would be a point for supporting this.

Personally, I find it (the CDs turning into all manner of critters) to be a bit goofy. :o Because turning into Daemon Princes or Chaos Spawn is totally plausible! (yeah I know... what a jerk!)

Anyway, picture a daemonic BC, like a Fiend of Slaanesh with a beard!

warh:

:o Because turning into Daemon Princes or Chaos Spawn is totally plausible! (yeah I know... what a jerk!)

TwilightCo
jerk?
a chaos dwarf turning into a Daemon prince sounds cool.
thanks for the idea:hat off

warh:

:o Because turning into Daemon Princes or Chaos Spawn is totally plausible! (yeah I know... what a jerk!)

TwilightCo
jerk?
a chaos dwarf turning into a Daemon prince sounds cool.
thanks for the idea:hat off

warh
now i have come upp with how the daemon prince will look:)

i will use a Daemon prince body (the new one showed in the WoC armybook),
a Minotaur head,make some CD beard:| and add some cool wings

TwilightCo:

Agreed, however that would invariably tie the CDs to chaos (undivided :stuck_out_tongue: ) and while I am all about that… some others are not.

Now to feed that fire, if a CD sorcerer was to become a Daemon Prince of Hashut he would be some sort of stone fleshed Bull/Bull Centaur with spell casting abilities.

Makes more sense than a giant dwarf :smiley:

Skink:

Did you gave a look at my artisan’s entry: the hellgate? I imagine daemons of Hashut as mechanical nightmares similar in shape to a bull centaur, but more steampunk.

Also, if we are having daemons (and daemonhood ascension) we shouldn’t speak of Chaos Undivided. Wouldn’t make more sense if Hashut has his own mark?

A powerful Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer with the Mark of Hashut!!! Beware!!!:hashut

TwilightCo:

Did you gave a look at my artisan's entry: the hellgate? I imagine daemons of Hashut as mechanical nightmares similar in shape to a bull centaur, but more steampunk.

Also, if we are having daemons (and daemonhood ascension) we shouldn't speak of Chaos Undivided. Wouldn't make more sense if Hashut has his own mark?

A powerful Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer with the Mark of Hashut!!! Beware!!!:hashut

Skink
Sure did, but I can't help seeing the whole "steampunk" thing as a bit of a fad. Don't get me wrong, I dig it, I just don't see much staying power in it...

Regardless, you need to remember that the Chaos Pantheon is also reflected in the 40k universe... where the squat race no longer exists. Therefore the "Big H" would be absent.

;P You know, I'm just bored so there are no coherent points here. :hat off

Skink:

Well, you can’t mix the 40k 'uvverse with the WHfantasy one… They are 2 different things (yeah yeah i know, in the 90s Gw made a summer campaign where the warhammer fantasy world where in the 40k galaxy)…

And anyway, “chaos squats” never existed :wink:

TwilightCo:

When dealing with fiction, “can’t” is the last thing I’d expect to hear. However, if you want to reference that “90s incident” you may want to go back to the 80s incident (Realm of Chaos & Slaves to Darkness) where there were more cross overs than in an x-men storyline. Not to mention, Gorkamorka, the Avatar of Khaine, blah, blah, etc, etc.

Also, like dinosaurs, you just need to dig…

http://yrcm.free.fr/figurines/eng/eng_chaos.htm

http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c2058squatschaos-m.htm

Regardless, your point is taken. Much like the evolution of the Klingon forehead, it shall not be mentioned. :smiley:

Zaramuskharaz:

I see why some of you madman can’t see the wondrous likeness of daemon-steampunk!

But I approve it. A giant metal daemon, shaped like a metal bull with all kinds of gears and cogs, some clocks and all of that, a chimney behind it, it nose’s sending out hellfire and the beast roaring like a locomotive… well, it’s quite improbable, but damn it’s SWEET!:stuck_out_tongue:

Thorne:

Oh easy here liquid metal style as in terminator 2 or lava burning ground scorching beastmen oh damn new idea off to the dwaring board

w3rm:

I say something like the soul grinder half metal half daemon! Uber pwngage 4 Hashut!

Skink:

Yeaaaah! you got the point!!! Boiling magma trough steel veins, chitina goggles, clanking dark engines, cogs, belching smoke hissing from hellish tubes and a rune etched iron back! Add the Darklands behind him and you are done:)