[Archive] ding dong the witch is dead?

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/theessexgirls-miniatures

why are there no items for sale by swsnbn?? as most people on here know of her this is most interesting

even though this is not a trade post, it does bear a lot of relevence on trading issues

Hammerhand:

She’s probably livin’ it up in the bahamas on CD collectors’ money!

Canix:

I think the 10 negative feedbacks from that french guy has disheartened(is that possible if you have no heart) her:D

Willmark:

Woah… wait a minute maybe she changed her eBay user ID…

wallacer:

Woah... wait a minute maybe she changed her eBay user ID...

Willmark
Yeah, that was what I thought. Or possibly he already has more than one.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

I think the 10 negative feedbacks from that french guy has disheartened(is that possible if you have no heart) her:D

Canix
that must have hurt :)

Kera foehunter:

Well guys you did it !!! After pagers of this topic you guys won!!!congrades

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

i dont think it had to do with the site, i think it was a small girl who dropped a house on her because of a twister and felt no remorse at murder, all the time her little dog looked on

i do hope swsnbn does not have a sister, mind the water bucket :slight_smile:

singing “were of to see the ziggurat, the wonderfull ziggurat of DOOM!!!”

Pyro Stick:

Woah... wait a minute maybe she changed her eBay user ID...

Willmark
Yeah, that was what I thought. Or possibly he already has more than one.

wallacer
I thought we decided that she was buying with one account and then selling it on her essexgirl account? She must get banned from loads of auctions so she must have needed a few.

It looks like her shop had a sale. Maybe she just got tired of the whole thing. Im sure she got a lot of hate mail.

EDIT: Forgot to add that if a shop gets a certain amount of negative feedback then their shop gets closed down. Maybe thats what happened in this case. Just keep on watching her shop and if models slowly start to appear again then thats what must of happened.

AGPO:

When I first saw the name of this thread I thought it was about Margret Thatcher, but this news is almost as good! :cheers

Ubercat:

When I first saw the name of this thread I thought it was about Margret Thatcher, but this news is almost as good! :cheers

AGPO
Who is this woman? A scammer? I don't see any related threads, so I'm asking here.

Hammerhand:

AGPO
Who is this woman? A scammer? I don't see any related threads, so I'm asking here.

Ubercat
Who? essex girl or maragret thatcher?

Ubercat:

AGPO

Ubercat
Who? essex girl or maragret thatcher?

Hammerhand
essex girl, of course.

Hashut’s Blessing:

She gave us Essexians a bad name…

Willmark:

AGPO

Ubercat
A very unscrupulous eBayer who would sift through tons of auctions (or had very good search critera) to buy stuff for next to nothing and then turn it around and sell for ten times its value.

Many bad feelings here as she is held up as example of capitalism at its worst. Many here went head-to-head with her in auctions. Difference being that those here actually wanted to use the,. She on the other hand only wanted to maximize her profit.

Lastly there is some doubt amongst us that she is in fact a she, or more likely a she masquerading as a she...

Around page 10 is where you can really get into the psyche of our SHSNBN loathing:
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5499

Hammerhand:

She gave us Essexians a bad name...

Hashut's Blessing
you mean cockneys;)

Willmark:

Can’t we just say Brits or Limeys and be done with it? VBG :wink:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Cockneys are from London, Brits includes the Scots, the Welsh and the Northern Irish. She gives women a bad name, people from Essex a bad name, humans a bad name, eBayers a bad name and web-users a bad name.

Willmark:

ROTFLMFAO! too funny that one there HB!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Which bit? It’s all true :stuck_out_tongue: