[Archive] Dino's log of commission and ebay mini's

Dino:

I’ll PM it to you later Kera.

Got some more commissioned work i’ve been doing recently.

Night Goblin Shaman

Spider Riders

The client i’m painting for said he wanted all my O&G stuff I wasn’t using so these guys will be finding a new home with him instead of sitting on to stuff to finish shelf.

Shades

Just about finished with this lot. Have some things that need perfecting.

Plan to have more finished soon. Stay tuned.

Kera foehunter:

nice dark elves!! they are very nice !!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Ah, some new armies. Despite how brilliant the stff was, it’s refreshing to see new armies. Beautiful work. Boy, have I missed THIS thread!

Dino:

@Kera foehunter: Thx kera.

@Hashuts Blessing: It is kinda good to see different stuff.

Back with a little more stuff.

Chaos Warrior

It’s for obvious which customer it’s for. I have another 10 chaos warriors and 5 marauder horsemen comming from him soon(i hope).

Winged Lancer

It’s a test mini for a guy who has about 24 of these he wants me to paint(if my memory serves me right). This will be interesting.

Thats all for now. Will be back with more later.

Dino:

Back with more commission work.

Dark elf stuff is now done.

Glade these guys are done now I have more room for the stuff below.

Winged lancer

He’s comming along slower then I thought he would be. Can’t think of a good colors for his clothes. Was thinking dark greys and creamy whites but now i’m not so sure. I’ll see about that. Well if all else fails I can go red.

Last up I recived a box today from my long standing customer. Here’s what was inside.

Now I have a dusie of a commission this time but thankfully a whole weekend soon to do it in.

Thats all for now.

Dino:

This thread is back with commission work I worked on over the weekend and today.

Warrior Priest

Ever sence I saw the new warrior priest models I wanted to paint this one. Just looked really cool to me.

Cannon crews

These crews are for two great cannons I have yet to paint.

Will have more later in the week.

Kera foehunter:

i love the warrior priest !! love the flesh colors i might have to get one now !!

Dino:

Thx Kera.

Fair bit of commission work that a client of mine wishes for me to finish before June os out.

Warrior Priest

Great Cannon #1

Great cannon #2

Knights of the blazing sun

My client has a few more things to send me and some stuff already here but I think I can get it done in time.

Captain Crayon:

Very cool warrior priest.

I love the way you do your yellow’s man. very warm, but not insanely bright.

very cool indeed sir :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Excellent work. I think there’s enough yellow on the priest to prevent him looking bland or unfinished and not too much so as to make him seem like an undimmed beacon. Very good work. Now, where’s the rest? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You know I don;t like having to wait :smiley:

Dino:

Thx guys.

Well it’s been a while but it’s back and with a LOT of commission work.

First up is Empire.

Cannons

Knights of the blazing sun

Finished with the cannons and will now be working on greatswords. Knights need some more work.

Winged Lancers are next on the chopping block.

These guys are going rather fast and might have them done in time for my clients tourny.

Last up is Warriors of Chaos.

Warriors

Marauder Horsemen

Warriors are comming along quickly. Horsemen aren’t going quick enough I think.

Will have more up soon. Stay tuned.

Kera foehunter:

those are so cool dino i love the red winged lancer and the chaos warrior the brown look great

Dino:

Thx again Kera.

Well I have more commission work to show off and hopefully somebody will like it.

Empire stuff

Knights of the blazing sun(finished)

Swordsmen

Greatswords

Really happy with the knights and hope my client likes them too. Have to finish the swordsmen and greatswords soon as my client is going to a tournement and needs these for his army.

Winged Lancers stuff

Really close to finishing these guys. Just have to do the sheilds and facial hair and they are done. Should be finished tommarrow.

Warriors of Chaos stuff

Done with them and I must say hey are the easest thing i’ve ever painted. The cloaks are kinda a pain in the arse but thats only becouse I nearly ran out of graveyard earth. Now all I have left to do is the marauder horsemen.

Will have more soon.

Dino:

Well I am now glade to announce that I have finished the winged lancers.

Now I just have to pray he likes them.

Ancre:

Wow, those winged lanciers are awesome !

I want them :smiley:

I do hope he likes it, they deserve it !

Dino:

Sorry they aren’t for sale. And he does.

Back with what I hope is a really good update.

Swordsmen

Greatswords

Marauder horsemen

Watched all three Lord of the rings movies this weekend and made leaps and bounds on these all of these.

Will have more soon.

Kera foehunter:

once again another great group of painted figures Dino

Hashut’s Blessing:

Damn, these are excellent. Ah, it’s a shame you couldn’t do a groupshot of them all. You really deserve the money that you’re being paid for this!

Dino:

@Kera foehunter: Thx for the kind words.

@Hashut’s Blessing: Thx. But I may be getting more as i’m gonna soon be raising my prices.

Quick late night update (late night for me at least) and i’m happy to say i’ve finished the commissioned Empire stuff.

Swordsmen

Greatswords

Now I just have to finish the marauder horsemen. And then I can do other stuff. What that wil be I have yet to be decided.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Still looking excellent! Get those horsemen finished and I’m very pleased to hear that you’re upping your prices, since GW are upping the cost of models and your skill is so high.