[Archive] Do chaos dwarf females exist?

Patrikson:

I’ve looked alot in Chaos Dwarf army background history and i cant find any females anyone know why? I mean normal Dwarves have them does chaos dwarves do?

Thommy H:

I’m not sure they’d have a history stretching back thousands of years if they didn’t…

Imagine:

The Tale of Years

-4,500: The Chaos Dwarfs arise in the Dark Lands. They die out in one generation, having done little more than lay some foundations for what could have been a massive ziggurat-city one day. Alas, we’ll never know.

Baggronor:

-4,500: The Chaos Dwarfs arise in the Dark Lands. They die out in one generation, having done little more than lay some foundations for what could have been a massive ziggurat-city one day. Alas, we'll never know.
lmao

Yes, I think the answer is self-evident, they aren't living fungus (Orcs) or supernatural, therefore they must have ladies too. They are a fully fledged race as well, so it can't really be like they kidnap baby Dwarfs at night and raise them as Chaos Dwarfs or anything.

torn:

although im sure they will do that as well because that is a very evil and nasty thing to do!

Baggronor:

although im sure they will do that as well because that is a very evil and nasty thing to do!
Damn right! And then reveal the secret to the unfortunate individual when they least expect it:

'Son, we've got something to tell you. You were stolen from Zhufbar when you were 3 years old! Baaaahahahahahahahahhhh!'

'Omg, I always wondered why I was the only ginger one in Zharr Naggrund!'

Patrikson:

Rumplestiltskin?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Stormcrow:

Why do you think Chaos Dwarfs wear the big hats? Comfort? No, to impress the ladies. If it weren’t for the female CDs, all the males would be walking around wearing an old Zharr-Naggrund Ziggurats ballcap turned backwards. Thats why the higher status, the higher the hat. When a CD goes to the bar after a long day of whipping, it’s hat size that is going to determine who he spends his night with.

As a side note: Curly beards aren’t just a stylistic choice, sometimes a cold-hearted slaver just wants to feel pretty.

Khunag:

When a CD goes to the bar after a long day of whipping, its hat size that is going to determine who he spends his night with.

Stormcrow
I'm so stealing that for my sig :hat off

GRNDL:

Why do you think Chaos Dwarfs wear the big hats? Comfort? No, to impress the ladies. If it weren't for the female CDs, all the males would be walking around wearing an old Zharr-Naggrund Ziggurats ballcap turned backwards. Thats why the higher status, the higher the hat. When a CD goes to the bar after a long day of whipping, its hat size that is going to determine who he spends his night with.

Stormcrow
I guess that explains the maniacal expressions on the Death Rocket crew members then...

I guess there are CD women somewhere, but I'd imagine that they are hideously repressed, which is why we don't ever see them.  With my grim imagination, I also imagine a wide variety of other methods of reproduction using surrogates or even daemonic methods.

Its a shame Kera isn't around to comment on this... Heh heh heh

Astranagant:

Well, considering that prior to Warhammer Online, the only female dwarf of any kind that was seen was Queen Helga, I’m not that surprised that Chaos Dwarf females don’t come up. Games Workshop has long shown an aversion to sculpting female models for most of its armies, with most examples being either elves or Bretonnian Sorceresses.

I think the IG have maybe 3 female models? (and two of them are Last Chancers)

Still, I’m sure that little Big Hats don’t come from the stork.

Stormcrow:

For Kera’s sake: I am sure that the reason we don’t see female Chaos Dwarfs is because, while all the men are stuck home watching the slaves and working over a hot sacrificial cauldron, the females are out at sea having jaunty pirate adventures.

Zanko:

Of cause there are female Chaos Dwarfs! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here she is:

… made by Tarrakk!

:hashut

Border Reiver:

Apparently, all female Dawi Zharr like bondage and are Goths. So no real surprises.

Although this thread has just given me an idea, anyone got a spare Queen Helgar model they would be willing to sell/trade?

Maeglin:

Being a big fan of Terry Pratchett and his Discworld books i follow the idea that you just don’t know which dwarfs are male and which are female. Afterall its hard to tell with all that armour, oh and the beards! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thommy H:

Judging by Queen Helga, Dwarf women don’t have beards.

cornixt:

Although she might be the exception!

Thommy H:

I guess there’s no way to know, since Games Workshop only seem to be nominally aware of the existence of the fairer sex.

wallacer:

Most likely CD females are like Skaven females - they are there but they just aren’t seen that often. After all it hardly makes sense for a dying race like Dwarves to send their women out to die on the battlefields.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX Zanko!

Don’t forget my version of Helga :

And this one!

GRNDL:

@Tarrakk

That last one looks more like a small Dark Elf to me. Not much Dwarf in her. But I guess the males will take care of that… /slaps self “Bad GRNDL! Bad!”