[Archive] DO Odd miniatures

Borador:

I’ve seen some pictures of these wandering around the forum some time I believe but I thought I’d post the link to the online shop
A very nice Death Rocket and some speardudes in there, although some are a bit static!

DO Odd Miniatures

Anyone has any experience with these miniatures, like scale in comparisson to Big Hats, BFSP dwarfs or 3rd eds?

Zanko:

I own them all - the CD ones! :cheers

Imo they have the right size but momentary I don’t have any pics for showing it!

When I have finished them I will post them - hopefully this year! :smiley:

:hashut

Borador:

Wow, nice Zanko! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Nicodemus:

Here’s an idea for scale to get you started…

This is from my 4th unit of 18 BBs. Obviously there’s some work to do with re-sizing the insides of the movement tray, etc, but it gets the point across.

~N

nitroglysarine:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Blackdwarf-chaosdwarf-Schattenzaubererin-/280529006571?pt=Rollenspiele_Tabletops&hash=item4150d4efeb#ht_720wt_1139

that one is kinda odd. The rest look cool.

Ninji naked dwarf, in a cloak!

Borador:

thanks Nicodemus, very usefull image!

Willmark:

I’d say based on those pics they look pretty dead on for scale.

Roark:

Hopr you guys don’t mind me resurrecting this. I just don’t see the point of creating an identically-named thread.

Does anyone know the guy who started DO Odd Miniatures? I’m really keen to try and acquire some of these sculpts, as they are freaking awesome.

gIL^:

Do odd’s gone im afraid and finding this minis is going to be unlikely, Easiest way to get them would be here on the market page.

Zanko:

Hopr you guys don't mind me resurrecting this. I just don't see the point of creating an identically-named thread.

Does anyone know the guy who started DO Odd Miniatures? I'm really keen to try and acquire some of these sculpts, as they are freaking awesome.

Roark
You could try to contact him via eBay.

His eBay name is "dirkidog", he is a German guy and lives in Berlin.

As far as I followed his eBay sales he sadly didn't produce the CDs anymore but I didn't ask him explicitly.

:hashut

Roark:

Thanks fellas.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.