[Archive] Does anyone here live near me?

Pyro Stick:

I was wondering if anyone here lives in North West Scotland? I cant be the only one on these forums from the highlands that collects chaos dwarfs?

wallacer:

You must be almost on the opposite side of the Earth to me.

Pyro Stick:

You must be almost on the opposite side of the Earth to me.

wallacer
Yes i knew that :) Looks like i just might be the only one from the Highlands here.

Gilzam:

Had a friend in University that played Warhammer and was from the Highlands but he didn’t play CD, not even heard of the little blighters until I told him about them!

Seems to be a couple of Hashut worshipers in my area though met 3 so far, more CD than Skaven and BoC all together ahaha. (Hail Yorkshire)

wallacer:

Looks like i just might be the only one from the Highlands here.

Pyro Stick
Seems like it, although there are bound to be other people from the British Isles here, so I guess you haven't been totally abandoned ;)

Pyro Stick:

Looks like i just might be the only one from the Highlands here.

Pyro Stick
Seems like it, although there are bound to be other people from the British Isles here, so I guess you haven't been totally abandoned ;)

wallacer
I doubt i will be the only one when they get re released. But by then it will only be 8 to 14 year olds that dont know the first thing about warhammer that will be collecting them.

WarplockMonkey:

Im from yorkshire, and i cant find anyone who collects CD!

Although, it is quite cool when im in my local store, and the old beardys are looking at my models and muttering to themselves,'do you remember the chaos dwarfs? Bloody hated them with their stupid hats…'

They seem to like my modern versions more!:stuck_out_tongue:

wallacer:

I doubt i will be the only one when they get re released. But by then it will only be 8 to 14 year olds that dont know the first thing about warhammer that will be collecting them.

Pyro Stick
I'm not too sure about that. I reckon that CD will have a pretty good nostalgia appeal for the older gamers.
Could tempt some older players to start a new army.

Xander:

I live in Canada. :stuck_out_tongue: Right near Toronto.

Kera foehunter:

Pyro the highlander there can only be one. .

Pyro Stick:

Pyro the highlander there can only be one. .

Kera foehunter
I like the sound of that.

Highlander is an awesome film. My grandfather thatched the houses outside the castle which is just down the road from me.

Uzkul Werit:

I hail from Cardiff, South Wales. The only other CD Generals I’ve met in six years are Gharsk Dragh who lives not far from me and a few of this forum’s members at Games Day.

Willmark:

Heh the closest person to me is Xander. I live in Rochester, NY; just south and east of Rochester. My wife’s relatives live near Dundee, beautiful country you have there Pyro.

Cotter:

No chance with the highlands… i�m from Stuttgart, Germany.

baba yaga:

I live in Kortrijk, Belgium… not very far, not nearby either

Hashut’s Blessing:

Essex. Urgh. Or, more recently (due to university) Chester (Near North Wales).

Canix:

Ellesmere port 10 miles outside Chester UK :hat

Pyro Stick:

My wife's relatives live near Dundee, beautiful country you have there Pyro.

Willmark
I used to go to Dundee (arbroath actually) a lot. The beach there is awesome. For a beach in Scotland anyway.

Willmark:

Yep been to the beach there a couple of times. Scottish beaches are nice and all, but daytona beach in Florida! Yowza! :slight_smile:

Malificant:

damn, all you people from your fancy european places.

im from milwaukee, wisconsin but going to school in green bay, wisconsin.