[Archive] does anyone play WAR?

lord balduron:

i find that even with its small bugs, WAR is quite fun. what about you all?

Hashut’s Blessing:

A lot of people say that there are a LOT of bugs on it and, personally, I don’t find that many and those that I do, I report or aren’t a big enough problem to ruin a game for me. I do enjoy the game, but mostly when I am playing with friends. I often get bored of trying to do scenarios to gain influence to use better equipment and improve my stats, particualrly since things are always so one-sided. More of the Order classes are overpowered than the Destruction classes and the Order players almost all play the overpowered ones, were as Destruction don’t. However, I have no problem with that: a little grinding and attempted farming like anything else (not often necessary in WAR though).

My one problem is that the focus is slowly shifting to be entirely RvR and PvP based: the best equipment is from RvR, not attainable or even wearable any other way. Also, in one of the more recent updates, there is now tier open RvR influence. Unless you do nothing but play open RvR, I get the impression that you can’t fill these bars without levelling into the next tier accidentally and thusly being unable to get the rewards unless you hang about other players as a chicken.

On Karak-Norn I play Morviex (a Magus, currently level 29-31ish) and Teslew (a Zealot, about level 11). I also have Vradraur (level 32 Chosen), but he is oddly on a different account due to an e-mail change cock-up made by Mythic that I am trying to get sorted out.

On Karak-Azgal, I have a level 5-7ish Dwarf Engineer that I rarely play and have forgotten the name of :smiley:

lord balduron:

hmm. well i am getting back into the game soon (school and others may delay a week or two. but my plan is to "start over"

i have experience from my previous subscrip, and i have the collecters edition.

anyway, my plan is to play a 2 hander chosen and whip some whup-arse out on order, as well as possibly try TotVL

Thorne:

I did for a little bit but it felt like a poor mans lord of the rings online and a even poorer world of warcraft. If you like that sort of thing you could perhaps try dungeons and dragons unlimited its free to play and just as entertaining all be it apart from the lack of games workshop archietypes but then again thats not really a problem is it :smiley:

warh:

On Karak-Norn I play Morviex (a Magus, currently level 29-31ish) and Teslew (a Zealot, about level 11). I also have Vradraur (level 32 Chosen), but he is oddly on a different account due to an e-mail change cock-up made by Mythic that I am trying to get sorted out.

On Karak-Azgal, I have a level 5-7ish Dwarf Engineer that I rarely play and have forgotten the name of :D

Hashut's Blessing
I play on the same servers but Destruction on Azgal and Order on Nornx.x

Hashut’s Blessing:

Ah, how annoying :smiley: Could always do a character server changeover and join my guild :wink:

If not, what’re your characters names? Maybe we shall meet upon the field of battle :stuck_out_tongue:

Joshmohr:

Love war-

Im on Gorfang, Order, My main Char’s name is Atvra- a Warrior Priest. Feel free to PM me!

warh:

Ah, how annoying :D Could always do a character server changeover and join my guild ;)

If not, what're your characters names? Maybe we shall meet upon the field of battle :P

Hashut's Blessing
then you need to level up your engineer,
got a black guard named Santacrusha lvl 21

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ll see what I can do. Still need a bit of cash to resubscribe.