[Archive] Dragon Ogre Shagoth Ideas

MLP:

I have a dragon ogre shaggoth and I am unsure how to paint it. My two options are:

1 - Paint in a similar way as the one pictured below to use as a K’daai destroyer(using a 100x150 base to slot it into) or a Bull Centaur Tauruk.

2 - Paint in a nurgle style like the lord pictured below for my Warriors of Chaos Nurgle army.

CopperPot:

I think it depends really I dont know many WOC players that use a shaggoth in there lists.

Its a great looking model would be cool to find a use for it in a Chaos dwarf list in which case you wouldn’t want it looking like it belongs in a nurgle army.

MLP:

I think it depends really I dont know many WOC players that use a shaggoth in there lists.
Its a great looking model would be cool to find a use for it in a Chaos dwarf list in which case you wouldn't want it looking like it belongs in a nurgle army.

CopperPot
I generally play with the models I like rather than über competitive lists so that makes no odds for my WoC :-)

I do think it would look good with my LoA but my thought is that I'll buy a destroyer when it is realeased then the shaggoth won't fit with my nurgle guys.

Decisions decisions...

MLP:

Well this is how my idea turned out:

My plan was to snow flock the base but I’m not sure what to do

Discoking:

Anyone got a bull centaur bottom half

& shaggoth top half. Could be a good taur’ruk

CopperPot:

Turned out good mate, nice one