[Archive] Dreadquake Mortar with Slave Ogre

CopperPot:

Has this been cleared up yet by forgeworld

Grimbold Blackhammer:

It is still unresolved. The FAQ for the Cauldron of Blood/Anvil of Doom don’t seem to apply as there is a character involved. Logically I’d say it would lose wounds in the order the controlling player chooses.

Grimbold Blackhammer

CopperPot:

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I emailed Forgeworld about two weeks ago and got no response. Included in my email was…

Does an Iron Daemon benefit from an Infernal Engineer’s reroll ability? Ok, they answered that one…

When an Iron Daemon is upgraded to be Hellbound, are the shots from the cannonade “magical”?

Can models wounded by shooting attacks from an Iron Daemon’s Cannonade benefit from the protection of the Ironcurse Icon?

Can models wounded by shooting attacks from a Hellcannon benefit from the protection of the Ironcurse Icon?

Is the Iron Daemon immune to the effects of the Daemon Flask of Ashak?

And I requested them to revisit the Iron Daemon’s Thunderstomp attack and change it to some kind of a “grind” attack ala Steam Tank.

I encourage lots of people to submit these questions plus any others I haven’t mentioned. Hopefully we’ll get official responses!

Grimbold Blackhammer

Thommy H:

None of those questions have anything to do with the issues raised in this thread.

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Yeah I know. I’m just comiserating with my fellows about FAQs not being updated as often as I want…

Grimbold Blackhammer