[Archive] DVD series. What have you got?

Grimstonefire:

Rather than hijack Swiss’s thread. What dvd series do you have that you can still watch? Or video/ blueray/ whatever.

I have the whole A-Team and every series of lost. Also season 1 of battlestar galactica. I plan to buy all the Heroes ones once I have a bit of cash.

Pyro Stick:

I have the whole A-Team and every series of lost.  

Grimstonefire
If i could actually afford Lost i would have bought it. I stopped watching when it became Sky One exclusive and havent seen an episode since.

I have a lot of Smallville series when i was going through a massive smallville phase and had too much money lol. Ive also got most of Family Guy. Apart from that the rest are anime sets, like xxxHolic and Rahxephon (which i got signed at the London MCM), and Mighty Boosh season 1 & 2.  Its probably time i checked out season 3

Warhammerman:

I’ve got several of the Family Guy seasons in a big box-set. I also have Band of Brothers, an awesome HBO WW2 Drama-Action Series.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Star Trek TOS and TAS and movies, The Universal Monsters 6 pack, Bruce Lee movies, … can’t think of what else, but I know I have a lot.

Vasquez:

We’ve got all seasons of Frasier… 3, 4 & 5 of 'Allo 'Allo, 3 & 4 of Keeping up appearances… (too) many seasons of The Simpsons and all except the last one of Serial Experiments Lain… and 1,2 & 3 of Ergo Proxy… I think that’s all… I think my next to-buy will be the old Beauty and the Beast with Ron Pearlman and that gal from The Labyrinth… or Band of Brothers :slight_smile:

Joshmohr:

The question is: What don’t i got?

Swissdictator:

Babylon 5: Seasons 1-5 and movie set.

Battlestar Galactica: Seasons 1-3

X-Files: Season 1-3

Victory at Sea: Complete Set

Band of Brothers: Complete Set

Thorne:

Up to date on the entire 24 franchise all apart from the new one on sky one.

cornixt:

All the Red Dwarf up to series 7, Avatar seasons 1 and 2, Bubblegum Crisis original and 2040, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Haibane Renmei, Evangelion, Firefly, Wonderfalls, The Wiggles. Nearly all anime really, everything else I tend to watch when it is on tv (which anime rarely is or was)

Bloodfire:

For me, got all the series of Starsky and Hutch, all the episodes from A-team series 4, series 1 and 2 of Life on Mars, the full collection of Black Adder and all the Sharpe films :hat off

Border Reiver:

Battlestar Galactica - all of it - my wife and I love it

Black Adder - same

Ogrob:

Eh…All I’ve got is Shogun.

BilboBaggins:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - all

Doctor Who (new) seasons 1-4

Life of Mars (UK Version) seasons 1-2

Torchwood - Children of Earth

Zanko:

I got on DVD:

- Shogun

- Babylon 5 complete

- Stargate Atlantis 1.+2. Season - will buy the complete ones

- Belphegor

- Firefly

:hashut

Grimstonefire:

I’ve actually been watching Shogun in the last couple of weeks. It’s really good imo.

furrie:

I’ve got:
- stargate sg1: all seasson
- stargate attlantis: all seasson
- south park: seasson 1 till 10
- red dwarf: seasson 1+2 (The rest isn’t for sale in the netherlands :frowning: )
- Monty python’s flying circus: seasson 1+2

I’m planning to buy all the simpsons seasson (every couple of weeks or so.)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Victory at Sea: Complete Set

Swissdictator
If we include VHS (Yes, I still watch those) ... my dad has that set as well as World at War.

I have Red Dwarf and Black Adder on VHS recorded in the earily 1990's...and they still work!

Ghrask Dragh:

The Mighty Boosh!!! Series 1, 2 and 3 plus both of the live shows. Going to see the live one next time it comes to Cardiff.

Black Adder - Everything, love it.

The Simpsons

Family Guy

American Dad

King of the Hill - up to 5

The Inbetweeners- 1 & 2 (If you havnt seen it check it out, its hilarious!)

The Young Ones

Fawlty Towers

Yes Minister

PRISON BREAK - Best thing on TV ever!!

Spaced

The league of Gentlemen

Pheonix Knights

The IT Crowd

Monty Pythons Flying Circus

and that is just the TV shows ha! The irony is I now have no time to watch them :smiley:

Bassman:

Who really knows? But animes and cartoons I do not like series. Recently I really appreciated “The big bang theory”, “Black books” and… well I do not watch series very often. Listen to the music not TV :wink:

Gar Shadowfame:

Dont u use internet to watch films, series, anything, streaming is the future of multimedia.