[Archive] Dwarfs of Chaos inquiry

khedyarl:

I was wondering about a few things after surfing warseer - since it looks like a massive errata for each armybook is going to be available July 6th {two days before the rules themselves come out}, where does that leave Dwarfs of Chaos?

Matt Bird and Kevin Coleman have done an incredible job with their book, so I suppose the real question is, after some time has passed, are there any intentions to revisit DoC with an errata/update to better fit the new edition?

Thanks for your time!

Grimstonefire:

I expect they will, but it’ll probably take them a while (as they are busy doing other lists atm).

If they haven’t seen this within a week you should pm one of them (they are both on here)

Time of Madness:

We can always hope GW decide to update the Ravening Horde Chaos Dwarf list :wink:

Time of Madness

Grimstonefire:

Of all the rumours I’ve heard so far, it would not actually take that much to update the RH list to 8th ed. Or to update a 7th ed version of the RH list to 8th ed.

kerbak:

I continuesly saw on forums and rumors that Forgeworld will do Chaos Dwarves, so I guess this will be a way to get miniatures and list, but always a rumor

Grimstonefire:

Unless someone here finds an imaginative way to bring random FW things into an expanded RH list (a job for you Thommy I think ;)), there will not be a new ‘list’ for the Chaos Dwarfs for at least 12-18 months at the soonest.

khedyarl:

That’s what I’ve been hoping against hope, for. A quick, updated ravening Hordes list wouldn’t take too much of their time - although, that said, I really like the dwarfs of Chaos list.

wallacer:

We can always hope GW decide to update the Ravening Horde Chaos Dwarf list ;)

Time of Madness
The frustrating thing is that it wouldn't even take a lot of effort.