[Archive] Ebay: Chaos dwarf siege cannon

Shakhorth:

Another one of the fabled asscannons has surfaced on ebay. Seems some of the crew are missing though. But perhaps a member of this forum will get lucky and score a relative cheap cannon.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARHAMMER-CHAOS-DWARF-SEIGE-CANNON-UNRELEASED-RARE-/250668719348?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item3a5d051cf4

clam:

Wow! great find. And it looks so new and shiny. Someone must have stored this very, very good :rolleyes:

Pyro Stick:

9 days left and already at £74. I guess the cannon balls are a bit of a rarity in themselves.

Obsidian:

Nice find! Think it will go up a lot in price alright, we’ll see in 9 days!

Good luck for any CDO members going for this one!

Bolg:

Ha thats one of the crew from the 3rd ed. vanilla dwarf flame cannon (:

Kered:

Looks good but doesn’t the ass cannon have three crew men.

apocalypstia:

yep crew is seemingly 1 for 3 is possible accuracy with 1 even totally missing, but still a potential deal

Obsidian:

At a 102 Pounds right now with 7 days left, any bets on high it will end?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bolg:

The most resend one was without any crew or extras and went for 250… so thats a good bet.

Sjoerdo:

Looks good but doesn't the ass cannon have three crew men.

Kered
The cannon never had any crew of it's own, it was however pictured featuring one standard chaos dwarf and with the 2 mortar crew, all three of them readily available miniatures on ebay.

apocalypstia:

the close to seeming catalog style shots i have seen show three crew members - commander/gunner/loader; thats prolly where my confusion would lie, there is a thread with the posting lurking somewhere in the threads.

Sjoerdo:

the close to seeming catalog style shots i have seen show three crew members - commander/gunner/loader; thats prolly where my confusion would lie, there is a thread with the posting lurking somewhere in the threads.

apocalypstia
http://www.solegends.com/citrare/mdfchronchaosdwfcannon.jpg

but as said this crew is actually a standerd chaos dwarf and the standard mortar crew, so not exclusive to the siege gun.

rolljordan:

If someone is interested I am thinking of selling mine… mint and complete with all crew and cannon balls.
You also get to choose either the white metal one or lead one since I have 2 of them in mint condition.
I will consider any offer if reasonable… I had some unexpected expenses and having 2 of them is not so necessary.

Pyro Stick:

The ass cannon finished at £300. It shot up around £40 in the last few seconds.

Shakhorth:

£300 was an ok price, seen it go much higher in the months past.

rolljordan:

£300 was an ok price, seen it go much higher in the months past.

Shakhorth
Well if someone missed it on evil bay remember I have one up for sale ;)