[Archive] Ebay: OOP GW Books/Graphic Novel

Chico:

Hey,

Up on ebay are 2 OOP GW books:

Warhammer Uniforms & Heraldry of the Skaven book OOP

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150892823259?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

Lone Wolves (Warhammer 40, 000 Graphic Novel)

Chico:

Bids are still low so grab a bargin, 3/4 days left.

G.2:

Are these your items, Chico? I’ve never seen the Skaven book before. The other one is forty k so I definately haven’t seen that one before, but its the skaven book which intrigues me.

Chico:

Yeah there mine my friend. The Skaven book came out as a limited release with the last Skaven Army book. Limted to start with too 5 per store.

Also will post international, :slight_smile:

G.2:

The Skaven book came out as a limited release with the last Skaven Army book. Limted to start with too 5 per store.

Chico
Thanks for letting me know, I had no idea at all about it. Sounds like it will do well on eBay. Good luck with the auctions.

snowblizz:

Got to say, not very useful as books go. Bunch of Skaven painted in example colours but it’s nothing spectacularly new. Pestilence in greens, Mors in black, etc etc.

They could have included more on the different clans really.

Still annoys me how they included a chart on the Council of 13 without ever really explaining it more.

Grimstonefire:

I didn’t realise the Heraldry ones were ‘while stocks last’.

Chico:

I didn't realise the Heraldry ones were 'while stocks last'.

Grimstonefire
You can still get the Empire one on the GW website, but they weren't as limited a print run.

Chico:

Last 24 hours lads.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Chico:

Ending in 3hours or less.