[Archive] eBay plug: Chaos Dwarf Siege Cannon

cricketofdeth:

If I do manage to get the cannon I’ll for sure get pics of it and the bits for you ronshank, if you don’t use the CCM pic above.

clam:

Ended at $900 :o :o :o

- your bet cricketofdeth?

cricketofdeth:

Lol, sadly no. I couldn’t counter snipe quite fast enough and lost.

Fequiil:

Clam, you must be a rich man, or that miniature on your photothing isn’t yours.

clam:

So to hear, cricketofdeath - but there will be others - just have some patience. $900 might very well tempt others to try their luck.

And Fequiil, let’s just say that the model in picture isn’t mini :smiley: - but can be found in the ‘collecting citadel miniatures Wiki’.

cricketofdeth:

Thanks clam, there will always be the next one, I’ll just keep trying. This is like the 3rd siege gun I’ve been out bid on so my time is coming, lol.

Fequiil:

And Fequiil, let's just say that the model in picture isn't mini :D - but can be found in the 'collecting citadel miniatures Wiki'.

clam
oops.....

mattbird:

just to say it, there are alot of recasts of this model about. So if you care about that kind of thing, make sure you know the difference between an original and a recast. :wink:

rolljordan:

just to say it, there are alot of recasts of this model about. So if you care about that kind of thing, make sure you know the difference between an original and a recast. ;)

mattbird
;P when I saw it I wanted to follow this tread and see how Pyro reacted to the price he he better then a soap opera.

On the other hand on recast yes they are, the original ones where lead based, and later some collectors managed to get GW to recast some in white metal. Only a limited run. So the majority are lead, where there are some that are white metal. I got one of each, and the white metal one comes directly from a more then just reliable source :) so I can state that what I am saying is correct.

Lets see the next one coming... :cheers I set my snipe at 350$ hoping to be lucky but it went far above what I was expecting.