[Archive] Elite Kera and Ishkur's Great Taurus!

Willmark:

And indeed Willmark has spent 1 Week, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 45 Seconds online at CDO, no small potatoes.

Xander
yeah thanks for pointing that one out there Xander, as if I don't have enough scorn/shame! ;)
No wonder you notice Will so much on the boards though it's hard to miss old anakin (btw, they just finished airing the series on Aussie TV and I couldn't help but think of you every saturday night when the movies were on, first time I noticed they had put the anakin dude instead of the old darth vader guy in the end sence of Return of the Jedi, so technicle and to think I used to be a member of a Sci-fi club (feel free to laugh))
That taurus is awesome!
Congrats Kera

Ronshank
Happy to uh... "Help" there! Funny things is that Obi-wan is my favorite character and I'm usually a good guy in almost any RPG I play.

Ronshank:

Ahh but Anie is a cool carachter and he did bring balance to the force after him jedi could have familes (yep I cant spell too good). I swear I only joined the club for the books (best Sci-fi collection I have ever seen in one place, and I just loove Terry Pratchett). In a past life I was a bit of a starwoid never could stand Babylon 5 though

Back on topic go Kera and Ishkur

Xander:

And indeed Willmark has spent 1 Week, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 45 Seconds online at CDO, no small potatoes.

Xander
yeah thanks for pointing that one out there Xander, as if I don't have enough scorn/shame! ;)

Willmark
I was pointing out that your post count is well deserved. :)

Hey, I have nearly twice that amount of online time. :P

gIL^:

well done both of you, ill be at 1000th soon tbh

Xander:

And I will be at 2000 soon, but who’s counting? :stuck_out_tongue:

… I guess we are… heh.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Yepo. Especially if you’re counting online time as well!

Willmark:

Look out Xander I’m closing in. Somehow 2,000 won’t be as cool as 1,000 thou. My favorite title asending the ranks was Great Taurus, that rocked

You know what thou me posting nearly 1,400 in such a short time is staggering. Simply means this forum is the best bar none, I have 302 posts in 3 1/2 years on ulthulan.net, what does that tell you?

Arlon:

that taurus is amazing A M A zing

Grimstonefire:

I have 302 posts in 3 1/2 years on ulthulan.net, what does that tell you?

Willmark
You're not on there much?

I expect to be on 1000 this time next year.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I expect to be on 2,000 this time next year. Maybe 2,500. I’d already be on Wilmark’s if I hadn’t had that period of bad times. Times of woe!

Willmark:

I have 302 posts in 3 1/2 years on ulthulan.net, what does that tell you?

Willmark
You're not on there much?

Grimstonefire
Somewhat. Its more of a case of this site being 10,000,000 times better.

Also Kera still needs to be set to Elite for her group.