[Archive] elves what type do you like

Kera foehunter:

out of all the types of warhammer elves

i would say the wood elves would be the one i like best

but i do like some of the dark elves stuff!!

GRNDL:

Dead ones, mostly.

But if I had to pick a living one, Druchii. The other kinds of elves gives me the heebie jeebies.

snowblizz:

Tie between Dark Elves or High Elves. Though in a sense they are both very much the same. Two sides of a coin so as to say.

Never felt much for the WEs. Filthy traitors the whole bunch.

Willmark:

High Elves played them for forever it seems. That is until now…

Kera foehunter:

maybe it the fact that the wood elves do go to sea!!

and they have cool warriors with mohawks

snowblizz:

maybe it the fact that the wood elves do go to sea!!
and they have cool warriors with mohawks

Kera foehunter
They do? :o

Since when... isn't a major problem fluffwise that WE are very geographically confined (you always have to explain why they are up and about).

I don't remember any mohawks... unless it is kind of riding hawk...

Kera foehunter:

i ment to say they do mot go to sea sorry

but the wardancer have mohawks(wood elves)

Cryonicleech:

Ha! AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fools! We, the Druchii, will reconquer Ulthuan, and soon the glades of Athel Loren, and once we show our supreme grip of dominance over the elven kingdoms and regain that which was stolen from us by the thriced dmnd Bel Shannar, We will crush the other nations, unleashing the true power of the elves!

Kera foehunter:

• kera look down the bar and see that cryonicleech has one two many fruity drinks*

he starts to put the little umbrellas in his hair

(shaken his fist)   we will take over this world!!

Fallen246:

Dead ones, mostly.

GRNDL
QFT.

Actually, Dark Elves. Executioners specifically.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Hmmm…I wonder which elves I like? :stuck_out_tongue:

Arashi:

For me, it´s Wood elves, tightly followed by High elves.

Dark elves are too emo for me (and my friend haves the bad habbit of mostly always use them…)

Bassman:

Dark elves, no way! I started to play Warhammer because of them.

Arashi: they are NOT emo! When I started to play them (1996) I was a Death Metal bass player and I liked them because they are evil. Emo are exactly the opposite.

Dark elves wear black and purple, have long hair they are metallers… no doubt :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

A part from jockes I always liked two things in Fantasy: Elves and Dwarfs. I never liked “good” side so it was natural for me to be attracted by Dark elves and Chaos Dwarfs :hat off

Even tough wood elves are really cool too.

Exactly the moment I choose Dark elves I realized how High elves suck… wonder why? :rolleyes:

Fallen246:

Dark elves are too emo for me (and my friend haves the bad habbit of mostly always use them...)

Arashi
Dark elves are a race of warriors. All of them.

Tedious jobs are for slaves, which is why DE and CD are semi-similar?

Grimstonefire:

I played HE for about 6 years when I started out, so I’d have to say they’re my favourite.

As with many armies the way they’ve been done isn’t that great, the models should be nearer to rivendell elves IMO.

Fluffwise and character I prefer HE, but models I prefer WE generally. If I were to collect an elf army again I’d probably go for an all spirit WE army.

snowblizz:

Fluffwise and character I prefer HE, but models I prefer WE generally.  If I were to collect an elf army again I'd probably go for an all spirit WE army.

Grimstonefire
All spirit WE army, eh? And where's the Wood Elves in all of that I ask. Aren't you just playing Lite Deamons then?

Bleeding treehuggers... at least the High and Dark elves fight for the same lofty goal. Ulthuan.

Merchant:

Wood Elves - mostly because of the history and the new Wardancers (now more women in battle then ever before ;)) but when it comes to use in battle, it is the Dark Elves - as a support choice to my CD army :slight_smile:

Filipicusius:

You know the kind of elf that is big, ugly, brutal and not an elf? Thats the kind of elves i like!!!

An by the way! Hashut hates all of you! Elf lovers!!!

Perturabo:

I’m going to be awkward and say all three, for various reasons. High Elves are probably my favourite, due to their affinity with Dragons, Swordmasters, and I always found the concept of the Lothern Seaguard quite cool.

Wood Elves next. The whole revised concept of them in their most recent book is awesome.

Dark Elves 'cause they’re naughty!

WarplockMonkey:

Dead ones, mostly.

GRNDL
Good shout, i like your thinking ;)

The only thing i like better than Dead Elves are living elves standing on an altar just about to be sacrificed to Sotek :P

Damn pointy ears stealing our artifacts...*reptillian grumblings*

- Warplock