[Archive] ETC 2012 - Chaos Dwarfs

Ceann Fine:

Interresting that 5 out of the 11 lists are illegal in the latest draft for 2013

KramDratta:

Interesting is not the word I would choose :wink:

Ceann Fine:

Something stronger might be in order alright :idea

tangoraven:

Out of 11 lists, only one list is without the K’daai and its the worst performing of the 11. It suggests that the Destroyer is the best option the LoA has.

Samanos:

Out of 11 lists, only one list is without the K'daai and its the worst performing of the 11. It suggests that the Destroyer is the best option the LoA has.

tangoraven
nope.

you have to take into account the match-ups, the ability of the player and so on.

KramDratta:

nope.

you have to take into account the match-ups, the ability of the player and so on.

Samanos
+1

Matchups affect the result a lot. Some would say that a game is won at the matchup stage.

Then the ability of the player (& luck) is what determines by how much. I've seen good players grab a draw from a sure loss, and seen lesser players get a big loss from a relatively draw game.

Honeym123:

At the new draft - how competetive do you think Chaos Dwarfes are? I have a large collection and they are fun to play, but I am not a great player and I do enjoy winning - Are the Chaos Dwarfes still a good competetive choice?

Kind Regards

Geist:

Looking at those list the only factor I am truly interested in seeing how it plays out is, how will the double taruk lists do. That is a crap ton of points on bull characters, and while they can perform well, they tend to range ahead of armies away from general and bsb. Which leads me to my second thought why did none of those list have a unit of bull centaurs with the one use reroll failed leadership banner. To me not taking that on the bulls even with the taruk is just suicide.