[Archive] Evil Dwarfs (and conversion parts) for sale

Grimstonefire:

Finally after countless months of waiting I can reveal all the parts that I will be selling.

I need to be clear on something first though, I am sharing the casting costs with someone and he has requested a certain number of casts of everything first, before I can sell anything.

I also have a number that I need for my army.

So this thread will be divided into two parts; those that I can sell right now and those that I will be selling once I get the next batch of casts (which should be a few weeks away).

I’m starting this now as (to be honest) I need to raise some money to get the other parts cast.  I can cover the cost, but long story short there’s a cashflow problem developing as I’m going from weekly to monthly paid.

Anyhow, I am going to sell the complete models at the price listed on this forum for 2 weeks.  If in this time they haven’t sold I will try and sell them on ebay.

If people think they will be wanting something off the list of ‘other’ parts, they can either pay twice for postage or wait until I get them delivered and combine them.

I should also point out that the following people have first refusal on parts for sale (as they asked in advance).  In order:

Blunderbusses:
Khedyarl
Geist
Vogon

Great Weapons:
GiL^
Vogon

Halberds
GiL^

[/u]Paypal only

[/u]Buyer pays postage, I’ll post anywhere in the world.  

To avoid any issues with items ‘lost’ in post, I will only give a refund if the items are returned to me within 21 days of me posting them, in the condition they were sent.  

NOTE

For the whole models I am going to list each item as many times as I have casts.  For example

Evil Dwarf Lord 1
Evil Dwarf Lord 2

etc means I have 2 models for sale.

PARTS/MODELS FOR IMMEDIATE SALE (without bases):[/u][/b]Evil Dwarf Lord  £6.50 per model

Evil Dwarf Sorcerer   £6.50 per model

Evil Dwarf Hero (comes with gun & shield)   £5 per model[/b]

Evil Dwarf Lord 1
Evil Dwarf Lord 2
Evil Dwarf Lord 3
Evil Dwarf Lord 4

Evil Dwarf Sorcerer 1
Evil Dwarf Sorcerer 2
Evil Dwarf Sorcerer 3
Evil Dwarf Sorcerer 4

Evil Dwarf Hero (comes with gun & shield) 1
Evil Dwarf Hero (comes with gun & shield) 2
Evil Dwarf Hero (comes with gun & shield) 3
Evil Dwarf Hero (comes with gun & shield) 4

PARTS FOR SALE LATER (first come first served) Minimum order £5:[/u][/b]

If anyone is wondering about the prices of these things, I may only have a limited number of them cast and I’m pricing accordingly. :wink:

[/b][/b]
I need to be very clear here exactly what this set contains:

This set contains:
Bottom left.  1 x Great Weapon held two handed (both with lower arms sculpted)
Bottom middle.  1 x Great Weapon held two handed (only one lower arm sculpted)
Bottom right.  2 x Great Weapon held one handed in left hand (no lower left arm sculpted, but comes with right arm)
Top row.  5 x Great Weapon held one handed (lower arm sculpted, comes with left hand).  There are 2 versions of this that I will have multiples of.  So the 10th arm will be a random one of these two

[/u]

See photo to understand better.

BLUNDERBUSS ARMS

10 Random Blunderbusses  £6

Each set of 10 will have the following:

3 x Blunderbuss held in one hand (with 3 left hands)

7 x Blunderbuss held in both hands (right lower arm sculpted).  There are two of these sculpts, there will be 3 of each and one random one per set.

[/u]

See photo to understand better.

HAND WEAPONS

10 Hand Weapons  £4.50

There are 7 sculpts of right handed weapons, with the 8th being a random one of these.  Also included are 2 left handed weapons with 2 right arms.

CURVED SHIELDS (With hands on back)

10 Random Curved Shields  £3.50

I sculpted 8 of these, so it’s 10 random shields with as few duplicates as possible.

BULL FACE SHIELDS (No hands on back)

10 Bull Face shields (no hands)  £2.50

These may not be exactly as shown, but there will always be more of the ones shown down the left hand side.

BULL FACE SHIELDS (With hands on back)

10 Bull Face shields (with hands)  £3.50

These should always be in the quantities shown

RIFLES

10 Rifles  £5

As with the Great Weapons I need to describe these carefully:

6 x Rifles held 2 handed.  Both hands attached.
2 x Rifles held left handed.  2 Right arms included
2 x Rifles held right handed.  2 Left hands included.

[/u]

Grimstonefire:

Everyone please note, This first post is going to take a fair bit of number crunching and taking of photos before it’s finally done.

So anyone thinking of ordering stuff that’s not yet for sale may want to wait until the end of tomorrow when I hopefully will get everything loaded up with pictures of the metals.

The reason I want to get this thread up asap is because the caster has only cast a very small run and I want to know whether my provisional figures for what to get cast will be sufficient before I tell him exactly how many more spins to do.

As a rough guide of how many will be spare and for sale before I may stop selling, that also gives an indication of the spin ratios:

(all are approximate numbers and includes those people have already put their names down for)
150 GW
116 HW
45 Halberds (edit. likely to be less than this available if I don’t get more cast)
145 Blunderbuss
180 heads
115 curved shields
120 bull face shields

22 of each of the characters.

Will la tete rouge:

Everyone please note, This first post is going to take a fair bit of number crunching and taking of photos before it's finally done.

So anyone thinking of ordering stuff that's not yet for sale may want to wait until the end of tomorrow when I hopefully will get everything loaded up with pictures of the metals.

The reason I want to get this thread up asap is because the caster has only cast a very small run and I want to know whether my provisional figures for what to get cast will be sufficient before I tell him exactly how many more spins to do.

As a rough guide of how many will be spare and for sale before I may stop selling, that also gives an indication of the spin ratios:

(all are approximate numbers and includes those people have already put their names down for)
150 GW
116 HW
45 Halberds (edit.  likely to be less than this available if I don't get more cast)
145 Blunderbuss
180 heads
115 curved shields
120 bull face shields

22 of each of the characters.

Grimstonefire
Quick question as I may have missed an earlier post, are these cast in metal or resin/plastic? Do the parts fit to forgeworld infernal guard?

Admiral:

Finally. :slight_smile:

Will you release warriors as well? I remember some particularly nice sculpts in your project log and am most interested in them. Do these parts fit on standard GW Dwarfs? For how long will we have to wait for the heads? Do you have pictures of the head sculpts?

Grimstonefire:

2 things.

Due to the Chapterhouse Studios incident I would be unwise to sell these as “fitting GW models”, to do so would be inviting trouble of a sort I really don’t need.  They are conversion parts for whatever evil dwarfs you have. :wink:

The heads and halberds I will need to get the guy to spin the mould a few times and not sell me 80% of each etc (i.e. everything but the heads and halberds) because I misjudged the ratios required.  Also a greater ratio would not have fit in the two 11" moulds anyway.

I’ll see if I have pictures somewhere.

They are all metal. I tried getting these cast in resin but it was unbelievably expensive sadly.

@Admiral

No warriors.  They are not on my imminent list of things to do either.  Should I sell stuff like that it will be reverse engineered to fit these parts.

I’m going to take some photos for my army blog soon with one possible use for these conversion parts.

Admiral:

Very well. Order sent, catch it! :wink:

I recommend you to increase or even double the planned amount of blunderbuss sets. There’s a substantial demand for blunderbusses on the market, which are not covered yet by any other producer. Plus, yours look cool enough to convince would-be buyers.

Honeym123:

I would very much like 30 shields for warriors :slight_smile:

EdiT: and a dwarf hero

RiTides:

All the bits look fantastic, especially those great weapons and blunderbusses! Very well done sculpting :slight_smile:

GeofreyShank:

Anything left?

Also did you ever make any head swapsin the end.

Soulassassin:

Order sent on PM.

These looks great Grim! :slight_smile:

Grimstonefire:

I sent over my instructions for what I think will be the final set of casts for a while. So when that arrives I can start sending out the bulk of the orders people have placed.

I did make some heads, but I need to see how the numbers balance out after I’ve taken out what I need. After that I may be able to sell some. So anyone thinking they may also want some heads just wait a couple of weeks and I can figure out what’s left when the box arrives.

I’ve managed to send out a couple of orders already, so hopefully those who get them can take some pics of them on models.

GeofreyShank:

Excellent, I will be waiting for the new pics.

Bad Gram Northern:

wow these are very cool!

Do you have pictures of those complete models painted?

howmuch would it cost for shipping to Belgium for one model?

Grimstonefire:

One of the people I’ve sold to will be posting some pics very soon I believe.

Postage to Belgium will be £3.50 for postage in 3 days, or £3 for 14.

RiTides:

I received my order from Grimstonefire late last week, I’ve just had a bit of a bear of a week so hadn’t gotten on here to post pics yet! I will be doing so either tonight or tomorrow morning… the bits are absolutely fantastic :cheers

gIL^:

Is my order Ready Grim? :slight_smile:

Grimstonefire:

@GIL^

Yours will be ready as soon as the parcel arrives (as will everyone’s orders). I managed to fulfil a couple of orders because they wanted things I already had in excess (and could offer ‘complete’ sets of).

gIL^:

No worries all the best.

Vogon:

Can’t wait.

I’m really looking forward to these arriving.

Cheers

Vogon

Xander:

Very cool stuff, Grim!