[Archive] Fan-made Army Lists now on the Main Site!

Xander:

I decided to get my act together and host some of the Chaos Dwarf army lists that have arisen out of the community. The new Fan-made Army Lists section is devoted to all those who toil in search of the perfect Chaos Dwarf army list. We have a decent number of them already, but if I have missed one, or if you would like to contribute one of your own, just let me know!

I also just want to give a shout out to Kevin Coleman and Matt Bird for their exemplary work on their list, Dwarfs of Chaos! If you haven’t checked it out yet, then do so!

Similarly, Thommy H has completed his Chaos Dwarf list, which is also of a very high quality. Lists from Grim, Revlid, Slev and Border Town Burning have also been included.

In only a few short years the combined efforts of the Chaos Dwarf community have now produced some very fine products indeed! Chaos Dwarfs Online is proud to be the internet’s hub for all things Chaos Dwarf related! Kudos belongs to everyone, for actively participating in the Chaos Dwarf cause!

Cheers, :cheers

Xander

Thommy H:

Woo! :cheers

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Nicodemus:

Lists from Grim, Revlid, Slev and Border Town Burning have also been included.

In only a few short years the combined efforts of the Chaos Dwarf community have now produced some very fine products indeed! Chaos Dwarfs Online is proud to be the internet's hub for all things Chaos Dwarf related! Kudos belongs to everyone, for actively participating in the Chaos Dwarf cause!

Xander
Any chance of getting the CD Warhammer Quest supplement listed on there too when it's complete (which will be in the next week or so)?

~N

Xander:

Yep, any gaming system will be welcome. :slight_smile:

Zanko:

Though not playing in the moment I´m very curious to see all that stuff combined and neatly arranged! :hat off

I wasn´t aware that so much different stuff is here at CDO available … need much more time to read all the threats …:frowning:

All in all very good idea! :cheers

:hashut

BilboBaggins:

Hmm. Will my Warhammer Armies: Pirates of Sartosa make it up?

http://issuu.com/bilbofol/docs/warhammer_armies_-_pirates_of_sartosa

Thommy H:

I would assume this is just for Chaos Dwarf stuff.

mattbird:

awesome!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Xander:

Yes, no Pirates to be found here. Just Chaos Dwarfs. :slight_smile:

Ingrown:

Woo! :cheers

Thommy H
I'll second that!

Grimstonefire:

That is not the most up to date version of my list. It’s currently in 3 different pdfs I think, so I will have to combine them and load it up.

Xander:

Bwahaha, I am forcing people to step up their games. Revlid’s sending me an updated list too.

BilboBaggins:

I didn’t start a Chaos Dwarf Amry List because there were several floating around the web.

Revlid:

Bwahaha, I am forcing people to step up their games. Revlid's sending me an updated list too.

Xander
You remember that really nice pdf I had, with all the art and fluff and layout and everything?

My computer doesn't. :|

Imma have to do the whole thing over...

Xander:

Call out to the forum, surely someone has a copy?

Revlid:

Call out to the forum, surely someone has a copy?

Xander
Ah, but it'll be a pdf, and therefore uneditable for me.

I still have to make at least the following changes since I made the last pdf:
- Base Ld up to 9
- Sneaky Gitz turned into a seperate unit
- Immortals lose ItP, and become Stubborn while Ignoring Outnumbering
- Ziggurat Guard lose Stubborn, and become Frenzied without compulsory charging
- Bull Centaurs become cavalry-sized again
- Changes to Daemonic Upgrades
- Hobgoblins given proper Bickering rules
- Doomblaster changed into a S4 AP Artillery Dice warmachine with additional effects
- New missile weapon
- Rampage rules simplified to "2D6 charge, 2D6 move if without Crew"
- Cost changes