[Archive] Favorite Chaos Faction

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

What is you favorite chaos faction. Mine is Nurgle for some odd reason, I always loved thoses little gits.

What is you favorite chaos faction. Mine is Nurgle for some odd reason, I always loved thoses little gits.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

tzeetch is the way for me all those deamon and magic

Xander:

They are all very cool. But I used to love Khorne, but the lure of Slaanesh is strong!

Grish:

In the new books, I’m really digging the synergies of Slaanesh. An army that must work together to be effective is what I think all armies should work. Slaanesh used improperly will blow up on you, but used well can really put out the hurt.

My old favourite was just Undivided; loved the idea of Norse warriors.

baba yaga:

i just love nurgle, easy to convert, beautifully ugly… what’s not to love.

Yeah, Nurgle all the way.

Viskar Zhragoth:

I’d have to say my favorite is Khorne, though nurgle is about tied. Never been a big fan of slaanesh, but have played tzeentch.

AGPO:

Well I’ve collected all four, in the last edition I favoured Khorne and Tzeentch. Most of my daemons are Nurgle though, and I’m being drawn to the idea of a slaanesh army

Hashut’s Blessing:

Undivided and Tzeentch :smiley: Not sure why though… Undivided because it’s all of them and Tzeentch because he’s cool and dark purple and all-knowing and magical etc etc…

Canix:

Tzeentch has always been my fav but a rethink is coming with the new books ,however i can wait:hat

wallacer:

My personal favourite is Nurgle, although I think Tzeentch is probably the most truly Chaotic of the Chaos Gods.

speedygogo:

I love Slaanesh but his/she hates me.

ashur:

Tzeentch of course. Intelectual power.

bmacclellan:

I love tzeentch becouse he is power, he is change, and he is Magic.

Kera foehunter:

if i have to pick it be khorne.They have cool colors

furrie:

slaanesh all the way, its my first army.

AGPO:

Out of interest what colour schemes do you guys use for your Slaanesh army. They always seem to be the least defined

furrie:

I use tentacle pink and liche purple (and no its no joke)

Sharkboy:

Nurgle all the way. Have been tempted by Slaanesh but have managed to resist so far.