[Archive] FC's 4th Ed Chaos Dwarf PLog

Zanko:

Really great work!

Love your skin colour and the banners! :hat off

:hashut

Malorndk:

Great work on one of the best miniatures ever released in my humble opinion :slight_smile:

Pappa Midnight:

Excellent work. I love the skin tones and your choice of colours, with the contrast between the black and bright tones really making the minis pop.

Look forward to seeing more.

Regards

PM

BABIS:

flawless work!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Fuggit Khan:

Beautiful! The back banner/shield icon is my favorite bit of detail you did, great colors and the flames are perfect :hat off

EffCee:

Thanks everyone!

Great work on one of the best miniatures ever released in my humble opinion :slight_smile:

Malorndk
Yeah it’s an amazing model. Perfectly carries off the arrogance and air of superiority.

Carcearion:

Love the standards! Great design and color! Also very well done on the black armor, and as it has been said before its great to see more grey skin Dawi-Zharr around.

EffCee:

Bit of an image dump I’m afraid :confused: The rest of my army so far.

Abecedar:

You’ve done really well, really quickly.

Is that all of them done now?

Malorndk:

Straight up spectacular!

Admiral:

Amazing paintjobs, not least on that great CD overlord sculpt. :hat off

Pappa Midnight:

Well I did say I looked forward to seeing more…

Those are superb! Brilliant colour choices and execution. You have really done justice to those classic minis.

I’ve sent some slaves to help support your army!

Regards

PM

Enjoysrandom:

Really great work, the army looks perfect. Solid colors and well defined, really appealing to look at and the best sculpts in the game!

Parish:

Beautifull army !

The result is awesome, it looks simple, but very smooth and it gives a cool atmosphere !!

Slavemaster Hod:

There are just fantastic. I really like your clean style with great use of contrasting colors. The dark colors you use for the eyes is amazing and something I am stealing from you (just to let you know;)).

The Lammasu is great and I really like the alternating red and black beard as well as Astragoth’s white beard.

I also really like your skin tones. They’re almost in a purple tone, but it works so well.

Definitely an army to be proud of. :cheers

EffCee:

Thanks everyone! I’m really happy that you like them :slight_smile:

You’ve done really well, really quickly.

Is that all of them done now?

Abecedar
Thanks :slight_smile: it’s the first fully painted army that I’ve had since 1996.

I’ve nowhere near finished really. Hobgoblins are up next as well as increasing the size of my units. Hobgobbos are going to be a pain though as getting them for a reasonable price has been…problematic.

Carcearion:

Really nicely done! I really love both of the mounted lords!

Darkmeer:

Excellent bright colors and the lords look marvelous! Great work! The entire army is cohesive and looks great. The base work is simple but very effective! It’s wonderful to behold!

tjub:

Stunning!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

EffCee:

Another one of those elusive, pesky Hobgoblins.