[Archive] Female Chaos Dwarves

Stuntie pulper:

Hi

I used to be on the forums by the name manic _miner Years ago but i have not been-able to login in so created a new user name.

Some might be familiar with my little range of Chaos Dwarves from my little range which is called Four A miniatures.

Yesterday i started a small Kickstarter to help raise the funds to get some new pieces released which have been sitting waiting to be let out into the World.

Below is a link to the KS page.The figures were sculpted by John Pickford and they help expand the range that little bit more.

Chaos Dwarf Female and Other Wargame Miniatures by Andrew Coleman — Kickstarter

Please let me know what you think of them.

Cheers

Andy C.

clam:

Looks fantastic, Andy - and backed it immediately.

Love them all. The Whispering Queen will make a great sorceress but the Spider Bella stands out of the 4 of them. The Marie Antoinette look-a-like is outstanding and very high sculpting quality. I’m really looking forward seeing them turned into metal.

And brought the pictures in here. Hopefully you don’t mind me doing so.

Stuntie pulper:

Thanks for adding the pictures Carsten and glad you are onboard.They will add a bit more variety to the four that are already in the range.

Stuntie pulper:

The project has passed it’s funding target ;).

Roark:

I’m an idiot and don’t really understand Kickstarter. Is there any way I can just get 1 lady, the little bronze guy next to pig Santa, and Carsten the Corrupter? If this is an annoying question, don’t worry about it.