[Archive] Finished both Rykarth (painted) & common CD warrior (but still need to be painted)

Kobarf:

Very nice, as everyone said the chaos star on the helmet and the axe are very impressive :hat off , nice tutorial too, making weapons from scratch always is a bit of a pain but you pull it off brilliantly. Would love to see more.

Kobarf

grom:

they are finished :slight_smile:

The Flying Beaver:

Very nice Grom, now hurry up and paint it. :~

Ghrask Dragh:

Looking good :cheers!!

I really like the bulls head axe and the DZ rune as a standard! The Chaos star on the warrior is also very well done!

Keep up the good work!

bandnerd1892:

Looks great! I don’t really see anything wrong… Overall a really great job. Love the chaos star and bull. Excellent! A+++

grom:

tnx :slight_smile:

btw. can anybody upload photos from mobile to computer? i dont have bluetoth dongle/usb cable now :frowning:

torn:

that hero dude looks really cool. his mustache reminds me of someone i cant quite place it though . . .

grom:

tommorow ill take better photos:

The Flying Beaver:

From what I see he seems rather bland- just silver and black. Add more colours!

Obsidian:

Very good sculpt, almost a shame you painted it already as I would really have bought a copy if you had it cast!:slight_smile:

The pictures don’t really show the paintjob that well unfortunatly…

AGPO:

Superb - I love that warrior model, I take it you’ve ditched the big hat look which won you the Golden Hat then? If there was one thing I would change with Rythark its the facial hair - Longer beard and less moustache on a dwarf I feel, but thats not to detract from an awesome model. Well done!

grom:

finished Rykarth:

Edit by The Flying Beaver- You didn’t need to start another thread for the same model, grom. Picture reposted here and other thread deleted.

Xander:

I really love that warrior, he looks incredible!

As for your Rykarth sculpt, I love many parts of it, but I think his dwarfy proportions got lost somewhere. He doesn’t seem plump or stout enough, and his arms seem too long. Great detail though, the GS-menship is awesome!

AGPO:

I have to agree with Xander here I’m afriad, he just looks like a short human to me, not a member of the dwarf race