[Archive] Fire Sorceror

ElEndro:

Hi Guys!

Im reading the site for quite a long time, i play warhammer for 8 years now, my true love is for greenskins, but i also love theese evil stuntys. So i started converting my owns from skullpass dwarfs (original idea, right). Ive got 4-5 warriors ready, but today i finished this guy. Base is not done yet, as im out of cork. Oh, and this is my first project where i use greenstuff in this quanty, so dont be too hard on me :slight_smile:

Comments & critics are welcomed.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

The sculpting is very nice, and quite impressive for a first try. Especially the flames, which are amongst the thing hardest to realize with greenstuff. The sorceror is a bit too feral for my taste though, personally I prefer Chaos Dwarfs in the more civilized, babylonian style. But thatโ€™s just a matter of taste really and has nothing to do with the technical quality of the miniature.

Joshmohr:

very nice, welcome to the site!

Loki:

First of all welcome to the site, second nice model really like the flames that you have done on the staff and hand, am looking forward to seeing more of your work and seeing this guy painted

ElEndro:

Thanks for the positive feedbacks, it gets me motivated.

@ Ishkur Cinderhat: Im thinking about what you said, and right it is quite feral. It looks more like a shaman than a wizzard. I dont want to change the base of the miniature, but do you have any ideas how i could improve it? Im thinking of a few rings on the beards, can i still make it, or it should be done when i make the beard?

Or i leave him as it is, and the next ones will be more civilized :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

you did a great job Elendro!! I like how you used the slayer figure!!

you did great job with the green stuff too