[Archive] Fireborn Miniature New paintjob Update 11 OCT

beefcake:

Hi all. It’s been a while since I posted anything, just lurking in the background… which kind of makes me sound like a stalker. AnwayHow does this look for a Fireborn miniature?

Obviously a more firey paintjob will be needed though.

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

Skink:

Add some legs and set it on fire. Then your job will be more than done :slight_smile:

frogbear:

I like it. You going with flames or just molten lava and rock?

beefcake:

Thanks, I’ll just paint it with molten lava and rock. I haven’t tried that sort of painting so it will be a bit of a learning curve.

beefcake:

Okee Dokee. I’ve painted it up in a firey fashion. I’m a molten PJ virgin so son’t be too harsh on my performance :slight_smile:

I forgot to post before that this is my own sculpt that I have made a cast of. So this is my second one to paint. This one cast up better and it’s right hand has the full spikeyness to it.

I’ve sculpted a 50mm round base for it so that it can run around the resin dungeon I’ve also been creating (see my blog).

I’ll cast the base as well but the base is not quite finished yet.

(If anyone wants to buy one :wink: just PM me)

The gap in the base, just above the mdf is where this guy has been carving his way through the floor. Still work to do on this part.

This thread probably isn’t in the correct area so could a moderator put it where it should be if it’s a problem :slight_smile:

beefcake:

I also forgot to add dimensions. 35mm tall (not inlcuding base) and about 65mm wide. New one is mounted on a 50mm round base, the other one on a 40mm round base.