[Archive] First 2400pt list

whitespyre:

I’ve still to buy the warmachines, and the fireborn, but I’ve decided to get a list together.

Sorcerer-Prophet: Talisman of Preservation; Enchanted Shield; Level 4 Wizard; Lore of Death. 350

Infernal Castellan: The Mask of the Furnace; shield; Battle Standard. 197

Daemonsmith Sorcerer: Dispel Scroll; Charmed Shield; Lore of Fire. 125

Hobgoblin Khan: Giant Wolf; light armour; shield. 56

28 Chaos Dwarf Infernal Guard: Deathmask; musician; standard bearer; great weapons. 452

30 Hobgoblin Cutthroats: musician; bows. 154

6 K’daai Fireborn 330

Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher 100

Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher 100

Magma Cannon 145

K’daai Destroyer 325

5 Hobgoblin Wolf Raiders: musician. 65

2,399 points

KramDratta:

Swap this >>> 5 Hobgoblin Wolf Raiders: musician. 65

for another like this >>> Hobgoblin Khan: Giant Wolf; light armour; shield. 56 & give either Dragonhelm or Dragonbane Gem.

Shields IMO are not worth taking on Khan’s since you lose the Fast Cavalry rule.

whitespyre:

Swap this >>> 5 Hobgoblin Wolf Raiders: musician. 65

for another like this >>> Hobgoblin Khan: Giant Wolf; light armour; shield. 56 & give either Dragonhelm or Dragonbane Gem.

Shields IMO are not worth taking on Khan's since you lose the Fast Cavalry rule.

KramDratta
Cheers I've added the khan. Looking forward to getting it on the table. Hope the Destoyer works well with the Fireborn?

Geist:

Here is how that will work. The fireborn are far weaker than the destroyer. So any fight they get into he will either have to save them by doing the lions share of the damage or they will take too many wounds back and make him suffer. This is not true of all fights, just fights that you will want to shove the destroyer into, like nurlge marked chaos knights.