[Archive] First CD List - First Draft

Sharp:

This is the first draft of the list I plan on building over the summer. Any suggestions? I’m not sure what Lores to go with on my Sorcerers, but I’m thinking Fire and Metal (They’ll hang out in the Blunderbuss Units).

Thanks!

1 Chaos Dwarf Lord @ 194 Pts      General; Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Shield      1 Armor of Gazrakh @ [30] Pts      1 Talisman of Protection @ [15] Pts      1 Gauntlets of Bazhrakk the Cruel @ [20] Pts   1 Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer @ 150 Pts      Level 2 Upgrade; Hand Weapon      1 Dispel Scroll @ [25] Pts      1 Power Stone @ [25] Pts   1 Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer @ 150 Pts      Level 2 Upgrade; Hand Weapon      1 Power Stone @ [25] Pts      1 Dispel Scroll @ [25] Pts   17 Chaos Dwarf Warriors @ 214 Pts (Ranked 6x3)      Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Blunderbuss; Heavy Armour   17 Chaos Dwarf Warriors @ 214 Pts (Ranked 6x3)      Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Blunderbuss; Heavy Armour   18 Chaos Dwarf Warriors @ 239 Pts (Ranked 5x4)      Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Shield      1 Champion @ [21] Pts         Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Shield   18 Chaos Dwarf Warriors @ 239 Pts (Ranked 5x4)      Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Shield      1 Champion @ [21] Pts         Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Shield   4 Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower @ 120 Pts      Bolt Thrower      2 Hobgoblin Crew @ [0] Pts         Hand Weapon   1 Earthshaker @ 110 Pts      Stone Thrower      3 Chaos Dwarf Crew @ [0] Pts         Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour   9 Bull Centaurs @ 230 Pts      Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Light Armour; Shield      1 Champion @ [35] Pts         Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Light Armour; Shield   10 Hobgoblins @ 130 Pts      Wolf; Hand Weapon; Light Armour; Shield      10 Wolf @ [0] PtsTotal Roster Cost: 1990

Xander:

It says you have 18 Warriors per unit ranked 6x4? Not sure how that works. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where is your Lord sitting? Those gauntlets will kill your guys if he is chilling with them.

Otherwise, the list looks pretty solid. I guess I couldn’t temp you to replace one of your Warrior units with an Orc unit? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sharp:

Gah! I messed that up good!

I had originally the warrior units at 24 (6x4), but I dropped them to 20 (5x4) to get points for that Wolf Unit… Then I dropped 1 guy for the lord to get in there. For some reason I actually dropped 1 guy in both units… now my numbers are all messed up…

The lord was going to go with one of the warrior units, is it really that risky to take the gauntlets? I like having a S5/7 lord :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe I can drop the gauntlets to get that second warrior squad back to 20…

Xander:

You have to figure how many points of that 20 you will earn back, and how many of your own points it will kill. The Black Hammer of Hashut is pretty good about strength. Far better than a great weapon. :slight_smile:

Repone:

Talisman of Protection is not a really good deal…

and if you wear Gazrak, then the shield is useless.

About the black hammer, imo for a character on foot a great weapon is enough.