[Archive] fluff suggestion

wallacer:

I don’t have the Ogre Kingdoms book on me either.

I’ll check when I get home.

Bill-117:

Damn me and my inability to collect army books…

Cotter:

Damn me and my inability to collect army books...

Bill-117
That�s why the internet was invented. Or at least I am pretty sure that was the cause.

I found an old map of the dark lands, but it is lacking that settlement I thought about (pretty sure it was Pigbarter, thou). I guess that is a "pre-Ogre Kingdom" map:

http://nexusx.wanadooadsl.net/ayudas/Warhammer_World_Map.jpg

Bill-117:

Plus there’s the map in WD. It mentions us. :smiley: And has a map of the Darklands, though Zharr Naggrund isn’t on it…

EDIT: OH! Look to the Northwest of Zharr Naggrund. It’s Troll Country - HA. I WAS RIGHT :hat off

Arlon:

the guns look to modern

but other than that great minis who makes them

ashur:

@topic *g*

You could actually make some kind of caravan guards out of those models. The people that are hired on both ends of the silk road (or whatever it is called in WH) in order to protect the precious wagons passing through the Ogre Kingdoms and the Wastelands. Some of them might also be of some use as human scouts to travelling Chaos Dwarfes armies on a slaving raid.

Cotter
Thats actually an idea I like. Not slaves, but mercenaries.
Perhaps guiding caravans into CD traps. Indian guides form the city of spices. I know they look like arabs but Araby is still to far away to justify their presence.
Thanks.

Warlord:

If any other kingdom army would be released soon, it'd be Tilean (though DoW are mostly Tilean), Araby or Cathay. Though a GW guy made a converted Cathay army using Bretonnian rules...

Bill-117
This is the Cathayan Army you are talking about...

I'm not really sure IMO they have a place in a Chaos Dwarf army.
I hope you can figure out a background that you like though; hate to see good miniatures go to waste.