[Archive] For all the Americans- Happy Thanksgiving

nitroglysarine:

Veggies in the uk, well for xmas/yule/midwinter have nut roast, i’m no veggie but i’ve got to say i prefer alot of veggie dishes. I just can’t give up steak or bacon.

Da Crusha:

we had a lot of good food for thanksgiving. Turkey, mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, home made mac and cheese with bacon, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, yams in a cinnamon sauce, gravy, not to mention pumpkin pie and apple pie.

Delicious Thanksgiving!

dncswlf:

Yeah, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday… you see family… you eat, you don’t have to worry about buying stuff… the goal: EAT! yum!

Nitro… what is in a nut roast?

nitroglysarine:

Nitro... what is in a nut roast?

dncswlf
Nuts.......;)

http://www.veg-world.com/recipes/nutroast.htm

Think sort of a stuffing, but a little lighter so it is in itself the dish.

dncswlf:

hmm, interesting, we’ll have to try it out!

Fequiil:

as the title says "to all americans", from which i draw the conclusion i am not wished a happy TG myself, i'll say this:

happy TG to me!

and because i am now officially wished a happy TG( although by myself, but back on topic) i will wish all americans a happy TG!( they must be member of CDO to recieve the wish though)

Fequiil
Alright let me get this straight- had I posted "Happy Thanksgiving everyone" I would get responses about how it's a "American Holiday" (It's happened in the past) and it doesn't apply to
alright.
so if i fully understand you... Happy Sinterklaas to all dutch people around here! (it's like Christmass, only on December 5th) (although we have Christmass too!)

snowblizz:

alright.
so if i fully understand you... Happy Sinterklaas to all dutch people around here! (it's like Christmass, only on December 5th) (although we have Christmass too!)

Fequiil
And for some doggone reason Sinterklaas only shows up once in America as Santa Claus on the 25th.

Holidays... just can't get to grips with them.