[Archive] For when you get REALLY bored

Vexxus:

Hey guys, if you have some time and are twiddling your thumbs, use this link to get a game called travian. Free to play no downloads. The game is a real time strategy browser game, take almost no computer power to run and can be fun if you give it a chance! If you are impatient I recommend a speed server, the game is slow, but its a lot of fun once you get into it!

Enjoy! And post here with your name and server if you want. I am on US3x name is Troubles.

http://www.travian.us/?uc=usx_13272

Cheers
Vex

P.S. Using the link above helps me out if you actually play past population 75, so if you do message me and I will reward you 10 slaves! (while quantities last) haha

Pyro Stick:

Is this a game like Tribal Wars? If it is then im not going to try it out. A friend of mine got addicted to that game for about 2 years.

Willmark:

Woah a Vexxus sighting!

GRNDL:

He comes out for special occasions.

I’m not going to try the game. I don’t do 4x games unless they’re in space. :slight_smile: MOO all the way.

Also, this game is NOT Dwarf Fortress. Nuff said.

Vexxus:

He comes out for special occasions.

I'm not going to try the game. I don't do 4x games unless they're in space. :)  MOO all the way.

Also, this game is NOT Dwarf Fortress. Nuff said.

GRNDL
And to vote ;)

The wife-to-be and I are finally starting to settle in. In a few more months we will be married and by then I should have a gaming table set up. Once I get that ring on her finger there is no escaping me!

GRNDL:

Last time I checked, Vexxus, voting WAS a special occasion. At least, the hordes of impatient CDO regulars give me that impression…

Conga rats on the whole engagement, marriage thing. I hope it treats you better than it has me.

Kera foehunter:

Vexxus
OMG   VEXXUS !!!!!!!!! congrads this is great your getting married !!
now we know why you have not been on

good luck  
p s Vexxus i hope you don't give her the ring of power :o:o
that right she already had that one for a few months
  thanks for the good news

GRNDL

The wife-to-be and I are finally starting to settle in. In a few more months we will be married and by then I should have a gaming table set up. Once I get that ring on her finger there is no escaping me!
[/quote

Vexxus:

Last time I checked, Vexxus, voting WAS a special occasion. At least, the hordes of impatient CDO regulars give me that impression...

GRNDL
No no, its it my duty as a Chaos Dwarf advocate!
Conga rats on the whole engagement, marriage thing. I hope it treats you better than it has me.

GRNDL
Ouch, sorry top hear that friend.

Willmark:

...Once I get that ring on her finger there is no escaping me!

Vexxus
You think that's how it works? o_O you are in for quite a shock my friend.

Sojourn:

ahhhh, Nicole’s a great girl. patient too I imagine :wink:

would be nice to see you around again Vex, though, I haven’t been here much myself. we should stage a comeback together. no one will know what hit them :wink: