[Archive] Forge World Price Increase?

Pyro Stick:

Ive been in america for a few months without access to the internet for a lot of the time so i might have missed something but ive just noticed that the prices of the FW Chaos Dwarfs have slightly gone up. 50p on some things, £1.50 on others, maybe more on the ones that i cant remember their price a few months ago. Did they announce this anywhere or have they just done this sneakily over the past few months/weeks? I know its not much of a price rise but its still annoying. I thought they were expensive enough so i hope FW dont make this a yearly thing.

Nicodemus:

I hadn’t noticed, actually. Although truth be told, I’ve only bought one FW CD model in the last year and haven’t been looking closely at prices. I guess I’m not surprised prices went up a little, but it’s still unfortunate as all things told it sounds like they’re making a mint these days with their various 30K/40K endeavours.

~N

gIL^:

these prices don’t sting at all compared to GW’s normal practice.

Sticklander:

I had noticed a small price increase, and thought nothing of it, but now i feel i should buy what i want and not wait around for more increases!

… unless that was what they had in mind.

snowblizz:

... unless that was what they had in mind.

Sticklander
Dun-dunhhh-DUUUUUN.

Sticklander:

... unless that was what they had in mind.

Sticklander
Dun-dunhhh-DUUUUUN.

snowblizz
I bet they have spies watching us now..

Vogon:

Well I bought the Troll Hag aat Games Day and it was £56.50 not the advertised £55. I didn’t notice this until after I got home though :frowning:

Fuggit Khan:

Well, you can always go the way of Ebay Russian Forge World…

Sticklander:

Well, you can always go the way of Ebay Russian Forge World...

Fuggit Khan
Not many would dare tread such waters...